You know you watch too much Dukes of Hazzard when...

Jamanda

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Jesse's wife is mentioned by name in a couple shows but I can't think of it. ( Maybe Lividia)

Can't think of the shows either. (IF I remember right it may be where Jesse and a friend was talking about making shine for each others wedings and for the kids birthdays, and then when his wife passed away for the wake?)

From what was said, I took it she was alive when the kids came to live there but had since passed away.

Dixie

When cousin T.J. was five years old, he was over for a birthday party. So he was starting to get bored and I got why 1/64 scale general and such like that and put on a Dukes of Hazzerd video , and played the "Repo man" episode and everytime the general was jumped he had made the die-cast jump as well. It was so cute, I didn't get a picture of it but which I did. He will be eight years old on June 1, 2005 and he is a little blondie and alreadry full of spunk. He love watching the Dukes of Hazzerd and he probaly bugged his parents about when he got home.

.....when you get stopped for speeding, and you start thinking you should pull the cop's hat down over his face and tie his tie to something in order to make your getaway--but then you realize he's wearing neither a hat nor a tie!

(Again, happened to me, had those thoughts :lol: )

My younger brother had the light blue 1982 Delta 88, and the left side doors didn't open so he two options either used the right side doors. Or slide in through the windows. I remember he brought home a ladder after my dad had bought at a ladder store. It was one of the car, it did great hey besides it was corny but it worked. Five years later or sothat same ladder fell out of the bed of his 1993 Ford Ranger in the middle of 1-71, true story. I remember another he took me and my older brother out for a drive and he lost the brakes, he just kept driving the neighborhood until it stop. My old brother was calm in the backseat despite the car having no brakes. And another the car had no insurance on it somebody else's plate on it to boot. He end up selling the delta 88 about week or two weeks after he bought it, but I deep down I think he had fun in that car. :p:p:p:p:p

Here's several I even put one in Nascar Season 2005..

You know you've watched too much DOH when

1-u're a nascar fan and u root for the 01 car hoping that the Duke boys r behind the wheel and will when the race.

2-there is nobody else u really care to root for so u just choose the number 01 car for the heck of it.

3-You are soo much into the Dukes that you would root for anything that has to deal with them...i.e orange, 01, etc.

4-You know u watched too much Dukes when u watch them in at work when ur working at ur job...and ur boss don't complain cause he watches them when he goes home.

5-When you get a job kinda like Daisy's waitressing job and wear short shorts or tight skirts and try to act like her....plus having the dukes on at ur work place.

No lie people....I love waitressing so much at my job at OIP (Original Italian Pizza) we have a TV in the dining area so I try to have it on the Dukes at nite time...not to mention I do wear short tight skirts at work almost like Daisys Short Shorts. I try to act as much like her as I can to get as much tips as I can get. The only thing is I have to wear shoes/ sneakers instead of high heels..... :( ...But anyways I'm making out pretty good in my tips :D:lol:

Braveheart

Here's several I even put one in Nascar Season 2005..

You know you've watched too much DOH when

1-u're a nascar fan and u root for the 01 car hoping that the Duke boys r behind the wheel and will when the race.

2-there is nobody else u really care to root for so u just choose the number 01 car for the heck of it.

3-You are soo much into the Dukes that you would root for anything that has to deal with them...i.e orange, 01, etc.

4-You know u watched too much Dukes when u watch them in at work when ur working at ur job...and ur boss don't complain cause he watches them when he goes home.

5-When you get a job kinda like Daisy's waitressing job and wear short shorts or tight skirts and try to act like her....plus having the dukes on at ur work place.

No lie people....I love waitressing so much at my job at OIP (Original Italian Pizza) we have a TV in the dining area so I try to have it on the Dukes at nite time...not to mention I do wear short tight skirts at work almost like Daisys Short Shorts. I try to act as much like her as I can to get as much tips as I can get. The only thing is I have to wear shoes/ sneakers instead of high heels..... :( ...But anyways I'm making out pretty good in my tips :D:lol:

Braveheart

Alright now.....Where is your Pizza place , I want a waitress like you...I wouldn't care how good or bad the Pizza is anyway..Bet you get pretty good tips too....I'll be down there quicker than you can say "YEEEEEEHHAAAWWW"

Darrell

If I had a job waitressing, I'd be glad to wear sneakers. High heels are always killing my feet if I wear them too long. I dunno how Daisy does it. I work at a school and I usually wear clog type dress shoes or sneakers (it's a very laid back school) since I have to walk everywhere.

I just bought myself a new pair of shoes similar to the style that Daisy wears. I was lucky to find them in wide width too. I needed a pair of nice shoes for the summer to go with my dresses. These are quite comfortable because the heel is shaped like an hourglass and there's more stability when standing, compared to Daisy's heels.