Party in the Hazzard Swamp

RogerDuke

Here we are in the Hazzard Swamp celebrating Meadowmufn's great news. It's going to be a 3 day shindig but will start a little early (namely now). Everybody is invited and anybody can do anything they want with a character as long as it's keeping within the spirit and ratings of the show. Aha, it looks the first to arrive to the shack (besides the host, myself) is Jesse and Hobie. Both are carrying two, one gallon clear glass jugs of water. That's four gallons of water to add to the buttermilk that I brought. It's good that they brought water. Somebody might bring salty chips and that would make folks thirsty. Hmm, I wonder why they're being so careful with it. It is just water....isn't it?  I wonder who is coming next.  *cue anybody*

The party started out a little slow last night but it's picking up. Enos and Cletus showed up at noon today and Daisy, Bo and Luke are on the way. Enos pulled two cars over earlier today but let them go when they both explained that they weren't drunk. They were just used to driving on the other side of the road. I think I know who those two are. There's Jesse over there telling old moonshine legends to Hobie and the deputies. I suspect the guest of honor will show up fashionable late tonight. I'm putting a Hank Jr CD in.....all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight. I hope Waylon won't mind when he shows up.

yes, me and Jesse swapped Moonshine recipes and we're ready for a big party! He brought lots of his and I brought lots of mine!  :D  We got the Sh...WATER sitting on the center table and Meadow can help herself! She's to be the first one to take a sip ( you never waste a sip) because she's the one we're honoring! :tup::tup:   

Well, that was good timing. Just before MM showed up the rest of the gang got here. Cooter was busy pulling Rosco's car out of the Hazzard Pond and Boss was right there to tell Rosco that Cooter's bill was coming out of his 50% of 50% of 50% of their latest scam. So, all is right with Hazzard County and with the HazzardNet. This really is in full swing now. I just wonder who is going to clean up this mess. Now there's a sight for sore eyes. Rosco hugging MM, who doesn't even seem to care that he's still soaked.....although the breeze from riding in Boss's convertible did dry him off a little. 

21 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Great fire we got going here. I love the smell of a nice campfire. Now hopefully someone won't throw stryrophome or plastic in it and ruin the sweet smell. The Moon is gorgous tonight. 

The "Moon" is also delicious tonight! :D:D and I think I saw MM dancing with Enos….!!

2 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

It looks like there's plenty of buttermilk left so I'm all for Hobie's suggestion of making it a week long party. Besides, you can't end a party like this without topping it off with smores so I guess this means we have to continue at least until someone brings the chocolate. 

AND more Graham crackers!....ya gotta have graham crackers for Smores!! ( and plenty of marshmallows' to roast on the fire out back!)

Doh! Flash! I hope you don't get a tummy ache, sweetheart. Graham crackers and marshmallows can't be good for you.

We once had a dog that at a whole chocolate orange, sneaked it off the table, and didn't even get an upset stomach. Fortunately it was milk chocolate and not dark chocolate.

Oh no, I was afraid of this. Emma Tisdale is dancing to the Lorreta Lynn CD I put in. I love this song..."Ya 'all come!" but I'm not sure I wanted to see her dance. I shouldn't be too surprised. Everybody is just so happy MM is okay they just can't contain themselves. Watching her dance is one of those things you don't want to see but can't help looking at. Jesse looks pretty happy though. 

I hope that doesn't cause trouble between him and Jesse. With one or two more days of the party I wouldn't want to see a fight....even though I know Uncle Jesse would win. Hey, here comes Waylon and he has all the ingredients for smores. I've been wondering why he took off a couple hours ago. It looks like we're going to have a birthday celebration too. 

Edited by RogerDuke