Trivia - what show has a unique connection with DOH?

DaneyDuke

I taped the 'One Day at a Time' reunion too. Both Peggy Rea and Nedra Volz guest-starred on 'All in the Family' as relatives of the Bunkers.

Here's something cool about Diff'rent Strokes and the Dukes of Hazzard. Mary Jo Catlett (cousin Alice on the 'Swamp Molly' episode of the 'Dukes) played the Drummond's third maid Pearl Gallagher, replacing Nedra Volz, who played Adelaide Brubaker, the Drummond's second maid. Of couse, Nedra is best known as Emma Tizdale, the postmistress.

John Schneider, Sonny Shronyer, Ben Jones , James Best and Catherine (Cannonball Run 2 she had the fancy sports car with the other girl in the show).

Catherine Bach acted with Clint Eastwood In "Tenderfoot and Lightfoot" back in 1974.

Sorrell Booke guest-starred in M.A,S.H,. as General Barker back in 1972.

James Best , Denver Pyle guest-starred in "The Andy Griffith Show".

Rick Hurst was in Mash as well as Sanford and Son at one time.

Peggy Rea was in the Waltons as well, oh one more thing Hal Smith was in Rip: Henry Flatt but first he was Otis the Town Drink on "The Andy Griffith Show".

Lots of Dukes guest-stars appeared on MASH: Robert Alda, Katherine Bauman, Ted Gehring, Chris Mulky, Bernard Fox, Fred Stuthman, Dennis Fimple, Teddy Wilson, Billy Green Bush, Hugh Gillin, Mary Jo Catlett, Jason Bernard.

Sorrell Booke appeared on All in the Family as Archie's boss, Mr. Saunders. Bob Hastings appeared on AITF as Mr. Kelsey, the bar owner.

A few on Three's Company: Bob Hastings, Tori Lysdahl, Lois Hamilton, Dick Sargent, J. Pat O'Malley, Ted Gehring, Robin Eisenman.

A few on Dallas: Michael Alldredge, Morgan Woodward, Morgan Brittany, Audrey Landers, Christopher Stone, Ted Gehring, Clifton James.

Gerald McRaney and Jeanne Wilson starred in Simon & Simon. Gerald McRaney and Shanna Reed starred in Major Dad.

Dick Sargent and Bernard Fox appeared together on Bewitched.

I'm gonna take a crack at the Barbara Eden one....

Lessee... Barbara Eden starred on I Dream of Jeannie with Larry Hagman. Larry Hagman guest starred on an episode of the Rockford Files with James Garner. Sorrell Booke also guest starred on an episode of Rockford just before landing the role of Boss Hogg. :)[/quote]

I forgot about that connection.....

Larry Hagman - I Dream Of Jeannie & Dallas

Barbara Eden - Dallas as LeeAnn De la Vega -season 13

Denver Pyle - Dallas as Blackie Callahan season 12 & Murder She Wrote & Cybil as himself season 2, I think...

Tom Wopat - Cybil & Murder She Wrote & Of course DOH.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...