Hazzard and Chickasaw Sheriff scale 1/18

wotan30310

My Dukes of Hazzard Sheriff vehicles scale 1/18... With 3 Greenlight Artisan 1/18... The two from Hazzard county I only added their license plates... When Sheriff Little, I redid the paintings, create the decals and add the license plates, because the one of Sheriff Little does not exist at 1/18 scale...

1556063349-3.jpg1556063380-img-20190422-153707.jpg1556063412-img-20190422-155054.jpg1556094479-2.jpg1556094510-img-20190422-154752.jpg1556094537-img-20190323-154711.jpg1556094561-img-20190422-153721.jpg

Edited by wotan30310

• 6 months later...

I’m not positive...but I think a 1:18 scale of Sheriff Little’s car has now been released—which was actually a 1975 Fury. But awesome job of turning the 77 Fury into a Chickasaw car! I too have the old 74 Dodge Monaco Hazzard County cop car put out by Joyride years ago (which was found to be the wrong year than what was used in the show). I think a “corrected” model was later put out, which was a 1975 Monaco, but not 100% positive on that—or is that one the 75? But I also now have the 1977 Fury as Rosco’s car—the most accurate from the show & I love it! 

Edited by MonacoMan

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2019 at 7:21 PM, MonacoMan said:

I’m not positive...but I think a 1:18 scale of Sheriff Little’s car has now been released—which was actually a 1975 Fury. But awesome job of turning the 77 Fury into a Chickasaw car! I too have the old 74 Dodge Monaco Hazzard County cop car put out by Joyride years ago (which was found to be the wrong year than what was used in the show). I think a “corrected” model was later put out, which was a 1975 Monaco, but not 100% positive on that—or is that one the 75? But I also now have the 1977 Fury as Rosco’s car—the most accurate from the show & I love it! 

Receveid today, Plymouth Fury 75 - Greenlight scale 1/18... Now this is the real one, lol

http://9voh.jpg

Edited by wotan30310

My little collection... There are on a 1/43 scale... (It's not a Rosco shield, lol)... Hello, I'm the French fan of Dukes of Hazzard, lol, in french "Shérif fais-moi peur" ("sheriff scare me", for the literal translation of the French title) ... I set out to collect all the vehicles of the series ... Absolute fan

http://nznr.jpg

Edited by wotan30310

On 2/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, wotan30310 said:

I will receive in the coming days "General Lee", Uncle Jesse "Ford F-100", Daisy "Golden Eagle", all this in 1/18 scale... I will post the photos upon receipt...

I have 1:18 scale models of the General Lee, Rosco’s patrol car, Uncle Jesse’s truck, and Daisy’s yellow Plymouth Satellite. I’ll probably eventually get her “golden eagle” Dixie Jeep...but never cared much for it (loved the Roadrunner & Satellite way better). So it’ll probably be one of the last ones I get. 

4 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

You are my hero wotan. This is fantastic! Wow!!!!!

Thanks a lot my friend.

3 hours ago, MonacoMan said:

I have 1:18 scale models of the General Lee, Rosco’s patrol car, Uncle Jesse’s truck, and Daisy’s yellow Plymouth Satellite. I’ll probably eventually get her “golden eagle” Dixie Jeep...but never cared much for it (loved the Roadrunner & Satellite way better). So it’ll probably be one of the last ones I get. 

the satellite is currently untraceable or overpriced, but I hope to find it one day...

Edited by wotan30310

22 hours ago, wotan30310 said:

Thanks a lot my friend.

the satellite is currently untraceable or overpriced, but I hope to find it one day...

Yeah, I have the original Joy Ride General Lee (which was not that great or accurate) and the Auto World/Silver Screen one—which is awesome (only issue I have is it was missing the CB antenna)! Daisy’s Satellite is also by Auto World, but it’s probably been 6-7!years or so since that & the General were released by that company. So the Satellite might be somewhat expensive, if you find it. You probably have, but you might try eBay. Poor quality photo (but this site only allows for a certain size so I had to shrink it—so a little blurry), but here’s one of my 1:18 diecast model of Daisy’s Plymouth Satellite, with her action figure sitting on the hood:

047F48FB-3439-4F66-A7C7-89F1935D3973.jpeg

Edited by MonacoMan

6 hours ago, MonacoMan said:

Daisy’s Satellite is also by Auto World, but it’s probably been 6-7!years or so since that & the General were released by that company. So the Satellite might be somewhat expensive, if you find it. You probably have, but you might try eBay.

There's only one listing for Daisy's car at 1:18 at the moment, and the seller's asking $300 for it. Meanwhile, Cooter's green Camaro is still available for $50-60.

I bought a 1:18 In Violet (Plum Crazy Purple) Plymouth Roadrunner before Daisy's one came out, so I'll probably stick with that. It's actually rarer than the Dukes one (it's 1 of 1254), but is likely to be worth less than half!

1 hour ago, HossC said:

There's only one listing for Daisy's car at 1:18 at the moment, and the seller's asking $300 for it. Meanwhile, Cooter's green Camaro is still available for $50-60.

I bought a 1:18 In Violet (Plum Crazy Purple) Plymouth Roadrunner before Daisy's one came out, so I'll probably stick with that. It's actually rarer than the Dukes one (it's 1 of 1254), but is likely to be worth less than half!

$300 is ridiculous! :o But I guess it’s because her actual Satellite is no longer made by Auto World. Cooter’s green Camaro & the purple Satellite (which was not actually Daisy’s) were only in 1 episode each, so they’re probably not as sought after by fans...therefore cheaper.

The Finchburg County Sheriff’s patrol car was also only in 1 episode, so even though they’ve made a diecast model of it, I probably won’t spend $50-70 on it. ;)

I probably will eventually get Daisy’s Jeep & maybe Sheriff Little’s patrol car, but for now I’m satisfied with the General Lees (old Joyride one & Auto World one) Rosco’s patrol cars (old “inaccurate” Joyride 74 Monaco & the new, most-accurate to the show 77 Plymouth Fury), Daisy’s Plymouth Satellite, And Uncle Jesse’s Ford Truck—and all the action figures to go with them! :D 

In France, nothing has ever been done around "Dukes of Hazzard", so since the internet advent of Autoworld and Greenlight or Neo, I built my collection ... What costs me dearly are the shipping costs by plane because my collection comes from the US (one vehicle scale 1/43 , 25€ shipping, one vehicle 1/18, 45€ shipping) ... Because in France no store distributes them ... There is only one Belgian site, but it does not have them all ... So what already existed for you in the US was not valid for us in France, which is a shame for the French Fans of this series, because we missed a large part of the Dukes of Hazzard collection (old collections now are overpriced) ... So I'm trying to catch up now, lol .

Since my 8 years I am a Dukes of Hazzard fan, now, I have 43 ... It is only 1 year since I can realize my dream of owning the cars of my cult series, so I do not look at the expense, I all want. My dream is slowly taking shape. Tomorrow I get the Uncle Jesse Ford F-100 , I'm so happy.

Edited by wotan30310