Too many Forums on these boards?

I'm new in town, so I hate to make any complaints, but does any one agree with me when I say that this message board would be a lot better if the Message Boards were consolidated a little? I mean the Community forum that has the movies/music/hobbies, etc could be made into ONE topic. Y'all know what I'm saying? I mean the thing is that there is so many different topics, that some of them hardly get visited and it's not even worth posting there. Ive noticed a lot of people have posted things unrelated to the new DOH movie in the movie forum(as I am doing) because it gets the most traffic. If they posted it in its assigned forum, nobody would see it. Anyone else agree? Sorry to b****...otherwise great website :)

Stonewall, we just figured it was better to have too many Forums on the Boards, than to have people too Bored with the Forums. Heh heh.

Actually, I should clean up the Movie section. This area was originally meant as the Dukes movie topics only, but it's gone all over the map. Such as with threads like this one, of yers. :wink:

I'll put it on my list of Things to Get Somebody Else to Do.

Brian

I like the way this forum is set up. I think it makes it easier for all of us to find what we want to talk about. You have your Fanfic section and that is set up awesome..We have our video games, movies, TV, music , new Dukes movie, cast ,etc., all seperate and that is great....Maybe the New Dukes movie section might need some cleaning up with a lot of stuff not about the movie in there.

But don't forget our Mods do a heckuva job for us on here . They set up new sections so the others won't get too crowded. After all I am used to it the way it is.... :lol: