Mirror gold decals for the Hazzard Sheriff cars

wekke

Hey guys, 
About 10 years ago, I bought a set of fullsize gold-mirror hazzard sheriff decals for building a Rosco's patrol car replica. Not the single vinyl 'plain' gold & black. These had a separate mirror-gold backing and separate black graphics decals.
I don't remember who made these, and I don't have the emails or address anymore. Not sure, but I think I found him on the Confederate General Lee Fan Club forum, which does not exist anymore.
Anyone here knows who it could have been? Thanks!
Werner
016_045m1977DodgeMonacowithdecals-d.jpg

Some guys who make license plates might make these as well?

Never really looked into this, but it doesn't seem like smith Bros. or anyone similar makes these. I don't know who makes General Lee decals either but maybe some of them make this.

I've seen pictures of your Hazzard Sheriff car a few years, I must say it looks very good! Also, the cover you made for the lightbar is very clever with the text on it. :tup:

On 7/30/2018 at 6:54 PM, Roth Potter said:

Some guys who make license plates might make these as well?

Never really looked into this, but it doesn't seem like smith Bros. or anyone similar makes these. I don't know who makes General Lee decals either but maybe some of them make this.

I've seen pictures of your Hazzard Sheriff car a few years, I must say it looks very good! Also, the cover you made for the lightbar is very clever with the text on it. :tup:

Thanks, I think I found someone who can make them :)

Edited by wekke

Wekke, just make sure you check the durability of the gold vinyl. Some of the mirror gold isn't really designed for outdoor use, but you can now get vinyl that should last for up to five years (continuous outdoor use). The good stuff will probably cost more, which is why most online sellers use the matt gold.