The last 24 hours

RogerDuke

I had a similar problem after the update. When I went from the homepage to the forum page, my username was in the top corner and it would show any notifications I had, but as soon as I clicked on anything, I was logged out. The only way it would let me log in again was by clearing the cache and cookies. I'm using Firefox.

23 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

Okay, back on again after not being able to log in for 2 more days. Hmmm, clearing cache and cookies....I'm going to need help figuring that out. 

What device are you working on, Roger? Laptop, tablet, phone? Also, which browser/operating system? If I'm not familiar with it, someone here will be.

1 hour ago, HossC said:

What device are you working on, Roger? Laptop, tablet, phone? Also, which browser/operating system? If I'm not familiar with it, someone here will be.

I'm using a tablet but don't know what the operating system is. I might have it fixed. I removed it from the home screen. Then I googled HazzardNet, successfully logged in, and then returned it to the home screen.  I logged in again just now and as you can see, that worked. 

13 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I'm using a tablet but don't know what the operating system is. I might have it fixed. I removed it from the home screen. Then I googled HazzardNet, successfully logged in, and then returned it to the home screen.  I logged in again just now and as you can see, that worked. 

If it's a not an Apple iPad then it's most likely running a Google Android operating system and Chrome as a browser.

That's so weird about 1922 and 2022 being 59 degrees. I think it was 57 here yesterday. It's cold this morning though and will be for the next 10 days. 

It looks like either the starter or alternator is going out in my car. Monday morning it started then stalled a minute after and wouldn't start again. The battery/charge light came on so I figured it was the battery due the the wild temperature swings lately. Battery checked out fine at the place I got it so I reinstalled it after they charged it back up started the car and it stalled again about two minutes later and wouldn't restart with the battery/charge light on the dash lit up again. Yesterday I was cleaning it out since I was going to have it towed to the shop so I put the key in just to see if the charge light stayed on but it went off with the rest of the idiot lights so I started it and it idled fine for 5 minutes, no lights came on and it didn't stall. A few hours later I started it again with no issues. I'm still going to have it checked out though, debating if I want to chance driving it to the shop instead of having it towed to save the $100 towing fee.

Everything seems to be fine now. The last 3 times I logged in it worked great. Life was weird without the HazzardNet. Our numbers aren't as high as they used to but this is a case of quality meaning more than quantity.....and my cousins here are of the highest quality! 

On an unrelated note, I ordered a new dirt bike. Mine is 25 years old and has a ton of problems. I'm feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas. 

Didn't even get 2 inches of snow from the storm yesterday. Both local news stations I watch were predicting 4 inches but the snow fizzled out when I went to bed last night instead of lasting all night.

A cold has worked it's way around the wife's work this week and she came home yesterday with a sore throat and runny nose. Hopefully her symptoms will be mild and quickly gone. Everybody's first thought was Covid but nobody had any positive tests this week.

Enjoy your new toy Roger, don't be surprised if it shows up late though. 

So oil changes are going to be more expensive this year. Getting the car checked out tomorrow so I figured get the oil changed too since it's due. 5qt oil jug costed $2 more than the last time but the oil filter price was a bit of a shock, almost 40% increase. Was $7.99 at Napa now $10.99. 

I caught what the wife has so should be a fun week figuring out which cold medicine will deal with the symptoms without turning me into a zombie.

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Inflation is only going to get worse, especially energy inflation. My wife has a cold too and has had symptoms for a week. So far I've managed to avoid it. She works in a hospital so her covid test came out negative 2 days ago. We've both had covid. I'm still not hearing much about people getting it twice.

Cousin Roger Duke... They say that I had it in November 2021.

Car didn't give me a choice, stalled on me again today when I was going to take it to the shop. At least I was only a few car lengths from my parking spot and not on the highway. Tow truck arrived within 10 minutes of calling. 

My throat feels like Death Valley today. Nose has been an on and off faucet lol. 

Hope your wife feels better soon Roger

5 hours ago, Spike said:

Car didn't give me a choice, stalled on me again today when I was going to take it to the shop. At least I was only a few car lengths from my parking spot and not on the highway. Tow truck arrived within 10 minutes of calling. 

My throat feels like Death Valley today. Nose has been an on and off faucet lol. 

Hope your wife feels better soon Roger

She's feeling a little better today. Thanks for asking. I hope you start heading in the right direction too. 

On 2/24/2022 at 12:41 PM, RogerDuke said:

Everything seems to be fine now. The last 3 times I logged in it worked great. Life was weird without the HazzardNet. Our numbers aren't as high as they used to but this is a case of quality meaning more than quantity.....and my cousins here are of the highest quality! 

On an unrelated note, I ordered a new dirt bike. Mine is 25 years old and has a ton of problems. I'm feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas. 

Cousin Roger, What kind dirt bike did you order?  

On 4/11/2019 at 4:22 PM, Spike said:

Now the good news... This little lady walked up to our place a few weeks ago. Have no idea where she came from or who owned her since nobody has called to claim her even the person who spent the money having her microchipped, so we're bringing her home in a couple of weeks. Have her at my dads right now till everything calms down here and we can introduce her to our cat. 

Prissy.jpg

I know this post is from 3 years ago.  How did it work out with the cat?  Do you still have her?  She's beautiful.

11 hours ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

I know this post is from 3 years ago.  How did it work out with the cat?  Do you still have her?  She's beautiful.

Yep still have her. Found out her name was Priscilla so we just call her Prissy. There was a death in our apartment complex a few weeks before she showed up and the garbage bins were full of their furniture and cat stuff so we think she may have been that person's cat. The veterinary contacted the microchip company twice and we did 3 times but never heard anything back so we kept her. What's great is she ignores and doesn't eat plants but I did find out she likes to bat at orchids when I brought one home a few weeks ago. That orchid doesn't have any flowers anymore as she knocked them all off lol.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Yep still have her. Found out her name was Priscilla so we just call her Prissy. There was a death in our apartment complex a few weeks before she showed up and the garbage bins were full of their furniture and cat stuff so we think she may have been that person's cat. The veterinary contacted the microchip company twice and we did 3 times but never heard anything back so we kept her. What's great is she ignores and doesn't eat plants but I did find out she likes to bat at orchids when I brought one home a few weeks ago. That orchid doesn't have any flowers anymore as she knocked them all off lol.

My wife and I have 3 cats and 2 of them like to chew on plants.  We have to keep the 2 plants we have in one of the bathrooms so they don't get eaten.

Do you have a recent picture of Prissy?

Edited by Boss JD Hogg