A-Z Game

13 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

He was the kid who spit on the back window of the General Lee in One Armed Bandits and went on to be Randy Moffitt, star of Boss's basketball team. In real life he was born in Georgia. Bo "I hate kids". 

In The words of Bill and Ted.....EEEEEXCELLENT!  :)  ( I knew I knew him from somewhere!)

COOL Hands, Luke & Bo

On 12/20/2022 at 2:38 PM, Boss JD Hogg said:

Ray YOUNG - Played Dell in The Late J.D. Hogg.  He also played Bigfoot in the Sid & Mart Krofft series Bigfoot And Wild Boy.`

Here's a trivia question: Which other guest cast member on Dukes had a regular role as a Sasquatch in a TV series?

1 hour ago, HossC said:

COOL Hands, Luke & Bo

Here's a trivia question: Which other guest cast member on Dukes had a regular role as a Sasquatch in a TV series?

Cousin HossC... Dunno about a series. But Kevin Peter Hall(Floyd Malone)of the Malone Brothers in Opening Night at the Boars Nest played Harry in movie Harry and the Hendersons.

1 hour ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin HossC... Dunno about a series. But Kevin Peter Hall (Floyd Malone) of the Malone Brothers in Opening Night at the Boars Nest played Harry in movie Harry and the Hendersons.

Correct. He continued to play Harry in 16 episodes of the follow-up TV series of the same name. He died in 1991 at the age of 35 after contracting AIDS from a blood transfusion. The part of Harry was then played by two other actors for the remainder of the series. Kevin Peter Hall also played the predator in 'Predator'. He was 7' 2½" (2.2 m) tall.

4 minutes ago, HossC said:

Correct. He continued to play Harry in 16 episodes of the follow-up TV series of the same name. He died in 1991 at the age of 35 after contracting AIDS from a blood transfusion. The part of Harry was then played by two other actors for the remainder of the series. Kevin Peter Hall also played the predator in 'Predator'. He was 7' 2½" (2.2 m) tall.

Wow he was the one Arnold said "You one ugly *bleep* to?

8 minutes ago, HossC said:

Kevin Peter Hall played Dr. Elvin Lincoln in the short lived TV show Misfits Of Science in 1985-86.  It was a great show and Kevin wasn't covered up in a 'Monster' suit.

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

4 hours ago, HossC said:

COOL Hands, Luke & Bo

Ted Cassidy I think, played Sasquatch on the 6 Million Dollar Man didn't he?  He died at 46 I think. Those big guys never last long.

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

7 hours ago, HossC said:

I think he might have been the helicopter pilot in the very last scene too. Anybody know?