Does anybody have the DOH ...

BH03

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would absolutely LOVE the album, I've heard the sound-bites of it, BUT...

I'm not even sure it exists in New Zealand :evil: , I can't seem to find it (then again, I might not be doing an awesome job of searching either... :) ). And it sounds like a really great album, fun too!

And I don't have a credit card or anything, so ordering off the internet is out of the question too :x

Anyway, is the Hazzard County Boys version of Good Ol Boys very good? And what about the full versions of the other ones? Like Them Good ol Boys are Bad, and the Ballad of General Lee...how about the Bonus track, "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys"?

Amazing...

Someone found it for me, in the middle of a bunch of CD's at a Garage Sale! :lol:

She got it for me, and when I had a look at it it had, "AS IS" scribbled in small letters just under the price. It was sold "as is" because two of the tracks don't work properly :cry: . "The General Lee" doesn't work at all, and "Down Home American Girl" plays for a little bit, and then does this really random sort of skippy thing. It sounds weird, because what it says after the skip doesn't match up to what it says before the skip, at all!

"Down Home American Girl" sounded pretty good, but what's "The General Lee" like, is it at all like the "The Ballad of The General Lee", or what?

• 15 years later...
On 2/20/2005 at 8:03 AM, Capt_Redneck said:

The Waylon Jennings version is NOT on the CD. You would think it should be though.

It is more of a story CD told by song.....Actually not a bad CD. It is worth it just for Johnny Cash's "General Lee"

Cousin Capt Redneck... The reason for that is because WJ was an RCA artist and could not record for another label. Scotti Bros. made the TV series CD. So a sound alike was used on it for WJ. However, you'll find that in recent years, Jennings CD version appears on the re-release of the TV series CD as a bonus track.

• 3 months later...
On 2/20/2005 at 8:03 AM, Capt_Redneck said:

The Waylon Jennings version is NOT on the CD. You would think it should be though.

It is more of a story CD told by song.....Actually not a bad CD. It is worth it just for Johnny Cash's "General Lee"

Capt Redneck... That's cuz Waylon was an RCA artist he was under contract with them and he couldn't record for another label. Scotti Bros. made the tv soundtrack. However a re-release has since been issued featuring the extended Waylon Jennings one as a bonus track along with Waylon and Willie's Mommas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys.