Dukes of Hazzard Fan Survey

Howdy y'all, I thought it would be fun if I created a fun little survery of questions related to the show for us all to answer so we can share our opinions and learn some fun fact about each other! :)
1.How long have you been watching the show?
2.What was the first episode you ever watched?
3.What epsiode did you most recently watch?
4.What's your favorite episode and why?
5.What's your least favorite episode and why?
6.Who's your favorite character?
7.Who's your least favorite character? 
8.Which character are you most like in personality?
9.Which character would you date/marry or be best friends with?
10. A funny or awesome moment in your life that reminded you of the show?

My answers!
1.How long have you been watching the show? 6 days now I think, but I'm already more than halfway through the second season!
2.What was the first episode you ever watched? The first one, I'm watching them in order :)
3.What epsiode did you most recently watch? I just watched Duke of Duke a few minutes ago :)
4.What's your favorite episode and why? I haven't seen enough to decide but I loved all the ones I've watched so far!
5.What's your least favorite episode and why? Haven't seen them alll yet but I bet I'll enjoy them all! ^_^
6.Who's your favorite character? Rosco! :wub:
7.Who's your least favorite character? I don't dislike any of them :D
8.Which character are you most like in personality? Rosco! I'm childish, I laugh a lot, I love rules and laws, I can be somewhat pragmatic at times, I sometimes have chaotic ways of carrying out rules and laws, I get excited easily, I tend to have larger than life reactions to things, and I have a doggy that I talk sugary to.
9.Which character would you date/marry or be best friends with? Rosco again lol, I love him. :wub:
10. A funny or awesome moment in your life that reminded you of the show? One time when I was a teenager I went to this carnival that had a really big go kart track with lots of ramps and hills. When I drove one of the go karts, I did a General Lee style jump on one of the hills! B)

• 9 months later...

14 years and counting

High Octane

Robot P Coltrane

Happy Birthday, General Lee.

Don't have one

Rosco 

ACT Jr

Luke, quick wit and a good driver.

I would be best friends with Cooter.

when I jumped my pickup going up a hill 

• 3 years later...
On 8/16/2016 at 5:52 AM, MrsRosco1996 said:

Howdy y'all, I thought it would be fun if I created a fun little survery of questions related to the show for us all to answer so we can share our opinions and learn some fun fact about each other! :)

My answers!
1.How long have you been watching the show? 6 days now I think, but I'm already more than halfway through the second season!
2.What was the first episode you ever watched? The first one, I'm watching them in order :)
3.What epsiode did you most recently watch? I just watched Duke of Duke a few minutes ago :)
4.What's your favorite episode and why? I haven't seen enough to decide but I loved all the ones I've watched so far!
5.What's your least favorite episode and why? Haven't seen them alll yet but I bet I'll enjoy them all! ^_^
6.Who's your favorite character? Rosco! :wub:
7.Who's your least favorite character? I don't dislike any of them :D
8.Which character are you most like in personality? Rosco! I'm childish, I laugh a lot, I love rules and laws, I can be somewhat pragmatic at times, I sometimes have chaotic ways of carrying out rules and laws, I get excited easily, I tend to have larger than life reactions to things, and I have a doggy that I talk sugary to.
9.Which character would you date/marry or be best friends with? Rosco again lol, I love him. :wub:
10. A funny or awesome moment in your life that reminded you of the show? One time when I was a teenager I went to this carnival that had a really big go kart track with lots of ramps and hills. When I drove one of the go karts, I did a General Lee style jump on one of the hills! B)

My answers!

1.Since TNN aired the reruns back in 1996. I was 9.

2.Trouble at Cooter's

3.The Canterbury Crock

4.One Armed Bandits and Happy Birthday General Lee

5.Don't have one

6.Bo/Coy

7.Don't have one

8. Bo! I love hot girls/women

9.Daisy

10. When I was riding with this woman Pam Bickinoffski and she jumped a big dip in the road