Daisy's 1971 (Satellite) and 1974 Roadrunnner colors?

The 1974 Roadrunner must've been Yellow Blaze, as it's the only yellow in Chrysler-Plymouth's options for that year. In 1971, there were two yellows available: Curious Yellow and Banana Yellow. They look very different on paper, but when I Googled pictures of both, I found it hard to decide.

I agree with the 1974 Yellow Blaze.  In 1974 there was also Sunfire Yellow but it looks like a dull color and maybe has a slight hint of green. 

The 1971 Curious Yellow might be the color but it also looks a bit green in some pictures.  Bahama Yellow is orange looking.

Maybe the 1971 is Top Banana, which is a Barracuda color.

They might have just painted the 1971 the same Yellow Blaze color as the 1974. 

If anyone knows for sure what the 2 cars were painted please post.

Edited by Boss JD Hogg

1 hour ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

I agree with the 1974 Yellow Blaze.  In 1974 there was also Sunfire Yellow but it looks like a dull color and maybe has a slight hint of green.

The first site I checked only listed Yellow Blaze for 1974. Another site I checked, after posting, showed Sunfire Yellow as well, but it didn't look bright enough to make it worth editing my original post.

I've just found a page at junkyardlife.com which concerns the finding of a lookalike for Daisy's first car in a junkyard. It starts: "I did a double take the moment I laid eyes on this Blaze Yellow (paint code KY5) Mopar in a rural Oneonta, Alabama junkyard. It looked exactly like the Plymouth Road Runner that Daisy Duke drove during parts of the first two seasons of “The Dukes of Hazzard” TV series."

Thanks for all the help.  I'm sure Daisy's 1974 Roadrunner was Yellow Blaze.  It looks like the color.

I'm still curious what color her 1971 Satellite was painted.  It could have been painted Blaze Yellow.  It was a regular Satellite with the Roadrunner stripe added so it could have been painted to match the look of the '74 she had.  I doesn't necessarily have to be a 1971 color on that car.

Edited by Boss JD Hogg