what episode was it?

There's an episode where Waylon says something about Bo being on the high school football team. I think they were training for something or other but I really have no clue. I was thinking it's in the episode where Luke fights Catfish but it's not since I just saw that one.

Am I making this up or was it actually in an episode?

I remember something that as well but what episode that as one I don't know.

Although you say they we're training, I remember two episodes where they train. The first one is the one you mentioned called 'And in this corner, Luke Duke'. The second one I remember is where they are training with The Boar's Nest Bears in the episode with the same name, this was episode 5 of season 6.

Lizzy, you might be thinking of a line from 'The Great Bank Robbery' (S04E06). Rosco pulls over the Duke Boys and finds the money from the bank robbery in the back of the General. As Rosco tries to arrest them, Bo kicks his gun out of his hand. Waylon's full quote is:

"Shoot. Y'all should have seen old Bo kick the football for Hazzard High. He was 10 for 12, and no shoes. If he'd have used his right foot, he'd have put Rosco's pistol back in the holster."

As they drive off, Luke says "Bless your pointed little foot. It wasn't even third and long yardage, you punted us right out of trouble."

BoFootball.jpg

• 4 years later...
On 9/9/2015 at 9:41 PM, LizzyJackson-Davenport said:

There's an episode where Waylon says something about Bo being on the high school football team. I think they were training for something or other but I really have no clue. I was thinking it's in the episode where Luke fights Catfish but it's not since I just saw that one.

Am I making this up or was it actually in an episode?

Cousin Dixie... It's The Great Bank Robbery Season