Dixie Horn

mike bull

HI there, can anyone please advise me re. the Dixie horn?

I know the JC Whitney one,and the correct number ofr it etc etc, but it would cost me a lot ot get one shipped over here to the UK.

Ebay UK has a lot of more reasonably priced horns that seem to be made by 'Fisa'; can anyone please advise as to whether these are any good, and if they play the correct 12 note tune?

Many thanks!

Mike

• 1 month later...
HI there, can anyone please advise me re. the Dixie horn?

I know the JC Whitney one,and the correct number ofr it etc etc, but it would cost me a lot ot get one shipped over here to the UK.

Ebay UK has a lot of more reasonably priced horns that seem to be made by 'Fisa'; can anyone please advise as to whether these are any good, and if they play the correct 12 note tune?

Many thanks!

Mike

I got one from JC whitney and It sounds Great, #1 in my book

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm here in Australia and I'm after the same info! What's the model number etc for the 'Dixie Horn'? We saw a horn that looks like the one on the front page of this website the other day in the shops, but it didn't say what tune it played and it was $60! We want the right one! Any help would be great: brand, serial number etc. I'd reallly appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!!!!! :evil:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I have also noticed myself that some dixie horns are to fast and some are to slow. What's yalls oppinions on that?

Well it truely depends on how its wired for one. Should be done with a relay. I know my horn blows better when my car is reving than when its off or at idle.

We have the best Dixie horns playing all 12 notes in both red or chrome trumpets, they are made in Italy and are of the best quality giving years of fun, If you are a Hazzardnet member then we are offering free carriage within the UK, just use the code 01 when prompted on check out for free post.