Super Bowl pick

RogerDuke

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the song California Gurls.

Basically she talks about daisy Dukes as the shorts. Shorts just wouldn't sound right in the song, and everyone knows Daisy Dukes! :)

"California gurls, we're unforgettable. Shorts, bikinis on top. Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll melt your popsicle. Oh oh oh oh."

It just doesn't sound right that way.

• 1 year later...
On 1/11/2017 at 0:17 PM, RogerDuke said:

There's still 8 teams left. Any predictions for the Super Bowl before we're down to 4 teams at the end of the day Sunday?

I say Steelers over Packers....I'll bet a certain Seahawk fan will disagree.

Now we're down to Steelers vs Patriots and Packers vs Falcons so my prediction is still possible. If the Steelers don't win I like the Falcons too since Atlanta is the closest big city to Hazzard County.

On 1/20/2017 at 9:22 PM, Garrett Duke said:

I predict the Chicago Bears will win the Super Bowl this year. ;) Say what you wanna say, but that trophy is going home to Chicago...whether you like it or not. Chicago Bears...there's my prediction and I am sticking with it. 

LOL That's funny. Winning the Super Bowl would be a bigger miracle than the Cubs winning the World Series......Garrett's the only person I know who thinks the Lottery can be won without a ticket....ya gotta admire that kind optimism.

• 2 weeks later...

Atlanta seems to have taken over Cleveland as America's hard luck sports city. They've never had a championship in hockey, basketball or football and haven't won the World Series since the mid 90s. I remember those 90s Braves teams. In the pre-season they were picked as the favorites for many years in a row and only won it once.