NASCAR season 2005.....

Capt_Redneck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pocono's going to be exciting next week...from what the post-race interview sounds like, the #20 and #24 are scheduling another round of car-nage.

What the heck happened to Earnhardt Jr? They said he's 414 points back now. I didn't think all that backstage crew chief turmoil would't have that much of an effect on the team, but he better start showing improvement or he'll miss the Chase.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep....they played it during the Mark Martin/Rusty Wallace clip reel. I just about fell over laughing when they showed young Mark replete with facial hair. Listening to them talk, I realize I'm really going to miss these two drivers next year.

On another NASCAR topic; don't you feel sorry for the poor sap that has to promote a Gordon and Junior-less Chase?

Wouldn't that be something if BOTH Jeff Gordon & Dale Jr. DIDN"T make trhe so called "chase"....

It would be interesting if Dale Jarret , MNark Martin , Rusty Wallace make it in. That is what I would like to see and give these "kids" (the ones who had everything handed to them so far and who never earned it) a run for the Cup.......

Other than my rambling....Finally Tony Stewart in victory lane this year...WOOOHOOOO...

#20 - Tony Stewart

Wouldn't that be something if BOTH Jeff Gordon & Dale Jr. DIDN"T make trhe so called "chase"....

It would be interesting if Dale Jarret , MNark Martin , Rusty Wallace make it in. That is what I would like to see and give these "kids" (the ones who had everything handed to them so far and who never earned it) a run for the Cup.......

Other than my rambling....Finally Tony Stewart in victory lane this year...WOOOHOOOO...

#20 - Tony Stewart

I wouldn't be counting Jeff Gordon out just yet...he may be having a run of bad luck here, but he sure isn't out of reach of making the top ten nor out of reach of achieving another championship.

I would also enjoy to see Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace at least be up there somewhere close since it is their last season. It is sad to see such talented drivers to leave as of now. It'd also be great to see Dale Jarrett up there as well. Talk about a great driver who doesn't get much recognition.

~Garrett Duke~

I wouldn't be counting Jeff Gordon out just yet...he may be having a run of bad luck here, but he sure isn't out of reach of making the top ten nor out of reach of achieving another championship.

I would also enjoy to see Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace at least be up there somewhere close since it is their last season. It is sad to see such talented drivers to leave as of now. It'd also be great to see Dale Jarrett up there as well. Talk about a great driver who doesn't get much recognition.

~Garrett Duke~

:D Sounds good to me about the NASCAR thread...I could talk Jeff Gordon...uh I mean NASCAR all day if given the chance. LOL.

As far as who's the man of NASCAR really is...I trully think you both are confused and have it WAY WRONG. Because....

JEFF GORDON IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

-Garrett Duke-

#1 Jeff Gordon fan and proud of it :D

He's Mine TOO! YEEHA!

Signed

Another Garrett

Come visit and sign My Dukes of Hazzard Site http://mysite.verizon.net/vzenyvzu/thedukesofhazzard/

It's another good place for all things dukes of hazzard

:D Sounds good to me about the NASCAR thread...I could talk Jeff Gordon...uh I mean NASCAR all day if given the chance. LOL.

As far as who's the man of NASCAR really is...I trully think you both are confused and have it WAY WRONG. Because....

JEFF GORDON IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

-Garrett Duke-

#1 Jeff Gordon fan and proud of it :D

He's Mine TOO! YEEHA!

Signed

Another Garrett

Come visit and sign My Dukes of Hazzard Site http://mysite.verizon.net/vzenyvzu/thedukesofhazzard/

It's another good place for all things dukes of hazzard