So...WOW

daisydukeXenosstrait

WOW... umm.. all I have to say is I can't believe I found this place again. Honestly I was looking something up about the Dukes cause I got bored..and found the link. But I'm sure you all remember me. But.. I still love the Dukes of Hazzard. I still, after a few years watch with my dad. I now live with my dad, still in Texas of course. I have changed a lot..and will be 19.. well this month! I have missed ya'll and I know I've made a lot of come back threads. But I think I really wanna start coming back again, because this place always was so welcoming.

I've matured a lot. No more crazy random LOL's and crazy things ya'll used to get from me or anything like that. I've actually gotten a lot better at writing and RP too, and have made my own RP sites (not Dukes of Hazzard... but honestly if I could do that some how that'd be awesome.. it'll be in the thought pile.) I have a job, I have a child now. I had her when I was 17 (long.. long story.) Her name is Kasey Lee Wall! And she's almost two! But I honestly hope that I will be able to come back here and chat and make friends again <3

They used to say that all roads lead to Rome, but I think they all lead to Hazzard! Welcome back - I hope you get a chance to stop by on a regular basis. On a separate issue: why didn't you name your daughter Daisy? I'm a little disappointed ;).

Thank you very much! I hope I can stop by regularly too! I really missed this place!

And the meaning behind Kasey's name (I almost did name her Daisy...haha..): Kasey is because I love K names..and my name is Kristen, so I wanted to continue the K trend. Lee, her middle name comes from my great grandmother, my dads grandmother, Rosalind Lee Wall.. and MAYBE the General Lee ;) So I kinda did keep it within Dukes culture!

Welcome back!!!! :D

OF COURSE I remember of you.

Crazy random LOL's and crazy things we used to get from you or anything like that????

I have never thought of your posts as crazy ;) I have always thought of you as a young girl with a big passion for DOH.

WOW, 19 years old... with a daughter!!! Time goes by, and things change.

Some things change and some others don't: even now, as before, I keep on writing fanfic about Enos and Daisy (though I'm nearly 38year old :oops: I act like a romantic teenager when I think and write of my favorite couple ever).

Glad to see you back.

Hahah thank you. I just know I used to be very out there (still am XD) but I always enjoyed walking to you and you were such an amazing friend to me <3 I loved talking to you and I hope we can talk more! I really hope to make a comeback! and yes things change a lot! My daughter keeps me going and I love her more than the world.

(I would love to give pictures.. but after all these years I still don't have a camera.. >.< Something I need to invest in.. right?)

And P.S. I still love and will always love Daisy and Enos! <3 I haven't written many Duke themed things.. but I do plan to write something with them now that I'm back, hopefully!

Welcome back Daisy! I have missed you and seeing your post. This post brought a smile to my face. So glad to see you back and hope to see you around. Congrats on Kasey Lee...what a beautiful name. Of course, me being a NASCAR fan...thought of Kasey Kahne who is a driver for my favorite team. ;) Sorry...that is just how my mind works. HA. I bet she is just a bundle of joy. I work with two year olds at the local day care and that is a fun stage. It can be challenging at times, but it is worth it. Enjoy every minute of it...they are only little for such a small time. Congrats again!

Glad to see you back!

Garrett Duke

Welcome back Daisy! I have missed you and seeing your post. This post brought a smile to my face. So glad to see you back and hope to see you around. Congrats on Kasey Lee...what a beautiful name. Of course, me being a NASCAR fan...thought of Kasey Kahne who is a driver for my favorite team. Sorry...that is just how my mind works. HA. I bet she is just a bundle of joy. I work with two year olds at the local day care and that is a fun stage. It can be challenging at times, but it is worth it. Enjoy every minute of it...they are only little for such a small time. Congrats again!

Glad to see you back!

Thank you Garrett, so much! It brought a smile to my face just to see this place again, and it amazed me when I found the link. It's so surprising when I found this place again. I was like.. "I think it's really time I try to get into the swing of things." I watch Dukes still and will just always love it! And thank you! Kasey is so sweet, and trust me I get sooo many compliments on her name haha. I love it and haha, honestly I watch NASCAR too and Kasey Kahne is not her namesake but I love the name so I'm glad she shares it with such an established racer!

Oh yes she is a bundle of joy, happy, and smiley. But like most kids she does have her down days. I don't wanna sound bad and I love her to death, but they don't lie about terrible twos! Haha XD At all... like.. it's a real thing I think XD But she's usually bouncy and happy and while she can be a bit random and loud (she gets that from me.. XD), she brings joy to my life just as the Dukes do <3

RogerDuke

You put a big smile on my face!

Welcome home.

Congratulations on having a daughter.

As you can see things aren't as active here as they once was but you coming back is a big help to turn it around!

Thank you Roger! I have missed you so much! You were always like a mentor to me, seriously, and I loved talking to you and thank you for the welcome back. And yes Kasey is my little pride and joy. It may make you smile more when I say that she loves the Dukes XD For a two year old, she might not understand but she listens and she literally giggles when she watches the Dukes! (Don't we all?) But again thank you for the welcome, and yes it may not be as active but times change and so do people BUT I still love this place and you and everyone else.

*BIG SMILE*

I couldn't agree more.

There have been a couple times (since 1979) that I went a few months without paying attention to Dukes related stuff but I always came back.

I'm definitely a super fan.

And thanks to the HazzardNet I now know a lot of folks who understand what makes me tick.

*BIG SMILE*

I couldn't agree more.

There have been a couple times (since 1979) that I went a few months without paying attention to Dukes related stuff but I always came back.

I'm definitely a super fan.

And thanks to the HazzardNet I now know a lot of folks who understand what makes me tick.

I agree.

I have been a fan of Hazzard since when I was a little girl, but I forgot about it for a while.

This Forum has been a great input, reconnecting me to my old passion.

Beside, lately, in Italy the TV-show is aired every evening, episode after episode and series after series, and, at the end of the seventh series, the TV-show starts again from the first one. They tried it with "Renegade" and "A-team" but it didn't work; only Hazzard has so many fans watching it several times and not getting ever tired. So, since last year, they are re-running Hazzard again and again, LOL (I think Hazzard is the american TV-show most broadcasted in Italy, especially along the last years... beside '80ies).