A Soft Place To Fall

DaisymaeDuke22

Tonight On the Dukes : The rodeo comes to town and when Luke falls in love with the star bareback rider he decides to enter the bucking bronco contest to impress her but when Luke takes a bad fall and ends up fracturing his spine will he ever walk again.

" Ya see that their traveling van is going to be bringing the Dukes more trouble then a brand new baby".

" The main star attraction of the rodeo is Elly Mae Ringgold and she is the star bareback rider.

So as the traveling rodeo was making it's way to the Boars Nest for the annual Hazzard Rodeo.

The Boys was on their way as well they was as happy as two clam's on account of romance is in the air.

" Oh I tell you cousin I can't wait to see the Rodeo can you imagine all them pretty little ladies we is gonna meet". smiled Bo

" Well I'm going just for the fun Bo you know I don't usually ain't one to fall in love at first site". kidded Luke

" You just ain't got no taste that's all though their have been times when you have been bit by the lovebug". kidded Bo

" Oh Please name me one time when I have been bitin' by that bug ?". asked Luke

" Okay um.... how about Candy Dix member her your first real love and she had it bad for you cousin". Kidded Bo

Cue Anyone