What TV shows do ya'll watch now?

Capt_Redneck

Just curious to see what kind of shows everyone on here watches. I did this with the typ of music ya'll listen and now it's TV time...

My current favorite show and has been for the past few years is 24. That show just leaves me speechless at the twists ands turns all the time. Another show I love is a British spy show shown on A&E called M.I.-5 . Similar to 24 but not set in a 24 hour period.

Not really much of the current sit-coms I watch. I loved Doc with Billy Ray Cyrus , but that recently ended. I am sure I will think of others.

1. 24

2. MI-5

3. CSI - the original

4. Lost

5. Alias

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't watch very much, but we do like The Amazing Race! Amanda is a world traveler and can sympathize with getting through an airport in a hurry. Jam likes Survivor, but Amanda only liked it when it was set in Thailand, as she spent a summer there. Another favorite would be Whose Line is it Anyway?, one of two hit shows in which the title is a rhetorical question.

Forgot about Survivor ....That is our TV family night sort of. My youngest daughter LOVES this show and breaks down when who she wants to win gets voted out. My wife and I yell at the TV about what stupidity they must think of when they vote out the WRONG person. I know it is obvious to us at home about what they do, but sometimes they don't have a brain...

One time we were trying to figure out what would happen if characters from Dukes were on Survivor or other reality shows. We think Enos would win since he'd make no alliances nor any promises and he wouldn't lie or back-stab anybody. Boss Hogg would be voted out first. And of course, Daisy'd be wearing a bikini. Cooter wouldn't mind being out in the wilderness since apparantly he doesn't bathe much anyway. Any other opinions?

Hey!! You can't vote me out, because that's more democratic than how we normally handle things around heah.

MaryAnne usually just fires me. O' course, that's puttin' things more like "The Apprentice" and less like "Survivor."

Brian

-------------

Clever title pending

outcome of this thread

True. And my hair looks so much better than Trumps! BAHAHAHA! :D

MaryAnne

------------

HazzardNet Administrator

President of the Hair Donations for Trump

Jamanda! Well, looks like I have a fellow Enos fan among my myst! Possumonagumbush! Time to form a Strate Committee, Woohoo! My numbers for Enos fanatics doubled, from one to now two! Crickets and Crocs!

I'll kind of agree with you if the reality show was 'Survivor'. However I really think Luke Duke might have a better shot. Not That I don't think Enos could do it. My opinion is that some how Bo and Luke would team up in some kind of shuck n' jive and get him voted off. Some how I see coconuts in this little gag but hey who knows. Plus, with Luke's Marines training, eeek.

Now if the game was played like "The Apprentice", forget it. Poor Enos can kiss his grits goodbye. He's not aggressive enough. Hardworking, obidient, and honest... yes, aggressive go getter, no. I see either Huggie Hogg winning that or one of the Dukes. Huggie because he knows business deals and back stabbing but can put on a good act.

Val

LOL, Val you sound like Florence Jean Castleberry with "kiss his grits" remark. =) Alice was a fun show that would still be at the top of viewing list if some newtork would kindly put it back on the air. Or least release a DVD. There really isn't alot of new shows I like. I'm grateful that TBS still airs Mama's Family, WGN has Rockford Files.

Daney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

all i watch is the dukes of hazzard over and over and over, believe it or not its the only show that i really like alot! lot! lot! lot!. Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!Yeeha!

• 1 month later...

There aren't many "current" shows that I enjoy. I watch a lot of reruns (Bonanza, MASH, Streets of San Francisco, etc). I did watch JAG until it ended recently. I also watch as much horse racing as I can. I have two racing channels on my cable system, so I watch a fair amount of racing on the weekends.

• 3 weeks later...

umm.... watch this at time on tv ummm... well... I always watch

The dukes of hazzard

star trek: the next generation

in the heat of the night

law & order

law & order: Criminal Intent

Food network everyday and night

nascar on every sunday

cartoon yugioh!

cartoon Transformers Energon and Cybertron

cartoon Pokemon Advance Challenage

Inuyasha

I will add more later tried to think about it... thanks.. :)

• 3 weeks later...