What's your favorite season?

travelerF150

• 3 weeks later...

I admit, it was a bummer when Enos was gone. But don't forget that Carnival of Thrills (which features Enos) as well as Enos Strate to the Top are part of season 3. There's also one episode in that season which was out of production order and was originally part of season 2, and it had Enos and Daisy's yellow car in it.

I'd have to say season 4, which does not have Enos, would be our least favorite season. He comes back in season 5, which is the Coy and Vance season, so even though we like Bo and Luke better, we like season 5 since we got Enos back (and his fights with Cletus are funny).

Amanda likes season 2, as it has the episode Officer Daisy Duke, which, although Rosco is missing, features the first (and possibly only) time that you can see Enos and Daisy kiss.

• 11 months later...

I agree with dukesfan82, I like all except those with coy and vance in it.

My most favorite episode was when Bo and Luke were thaught to be dead,after the General went for a dive in the river. I felt so much grief as Rosco felt so lost and helpless. Enos begging him to help find Bo and Luke,and Rosco saying he can't swim and Enos crying While trying to find them.

Also when Rosco had to tell uncle Jesse what happened,and seing Jesse's smile go down to a unbelievable look in his face. This will always remain my fav episode for a very long time!

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with dukesfan82, I like all except those with coy and vance in it.

My most favorite episode was when Bo and Luke were thaught to be dead,after the General went for a dive in the river. I felt so much grief as Rosco felt so lost and helpless. Enos begging him to help find Bo and Luke,and Rosco saying he can't swim and Enos crying While trying to find them.

Also when Rosco had to tell uncle Jesse what happened,and seing Jesse's smile go down to a unbelievable look in his face. This will always remain my fav episode for a very long time!

Yep.