Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/1/2013 at 7:13 PM, HossC said:

The store behind John could be 'Seth M. Berley & Co.' or the 'J.D. Hogg Furniture Mart', but it was 'Hazzard Square Emporium' (and painted a different color) by the eighth episode of season 6. That's a roundabout way of saying that I think you're right :).

The episode you're thinking of is 'A Boy's Best Friend' in season 6. It could well be from that episode.

I'm going to agree with you again. In all the screengrabs I have, those windows are pretty much covered by an awning or a sign, but take a look at the top right corner of the shot below. It's about midway down the stores of French Street.

Roth Potter... That picture of Bo and Luke is from Season 4. The end of Mrs. Daisy Hogg. With Boss and Uncle Jesse too. They are all outside the courthouse. It's the "When your own kin lets you down, it's gotta hurt." "Oh it does. It does Jesse. I wanna thank you kindly for your sympathy. I mean I know you know how I feel, and you don't know how lucky you are having 2 nephews who died and all criminals." "What do you mean, criminals!? Them boys ain't criminals!" "They ain't? Well, then, what else are they?" "Well, they're just good ol' country boys is all." "Though I'm glad there wasn't no wedding, ain't amazing how love can bring enemies together? Even for a short time. Especially in Hazzard County."

On 9/9/2013 at 4:21 PM, Roth Potter said:

I don't think I have those Ila. the only thing which is a little bit like that is a promotional for a 1 hour time block about Dukes in bloopers, I don't know if I have posted that one.

this is most definitely from 'The Big Heist', they are standing next to the Hazzard Drug store (opposite the Bank).

Behind the scenes of 'Undercover Dukes'? I don't think so as I see a real brand on the woman's coverall.

John and Catherine at a March of Dimes event.

Looking at this picture I see this is in the Jungle area on the Warner Bros. backlot, I don't know the name of the set beside that it is just north of Laramie street I believe.

also Rosco is holding a bag. I assume it is a bag containing money from the bank, but as money has been took a lot from the bank I don't know at all from which episode this could be.

Season 7 Dr. Jekyll Mr. Duke

On 1/4/2014 at 7:37 PM, Roth Potter said:

I wonder if she still does.

Not the best quality picture but you can see all Duke boys together.

Is the sign Catherine is leaning on the courthouse sign again standing on the grass?

I think this is sometime after Dukes. Remember he dress up and act like JD even after the show was finished just because he loved doing so.

I think this picture is taken during season 4.

Yes Sorrell was like Alan Hale Jr. Skipper of Gilligan's Island. Neither actor minded being typecast. They both loved being their respective characters everywhere they went. Alan could always be seen walking around wearing that same blue jersey that same black hat the same khaki pants even the same blue shoes.

4 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Yes Sorrell was like Alan Hale Jr. Skipper of Gilligan's Island. Neither actor minded being typecast. They both loved being their respective characters everywhere they went. Alan could always be seen walking around wearing that same blue jersey that same black hat the same khaki pants even the same blue shoes.

That's so interesting Skipper. I knew Sorrell was like that but didn't know Alan was. I just thought of something.......you are probably the biggest Skipper fan in the world. That makes you a bit of a celebrity too. 

On 2/10/2014 at 5:13 PM, Roth Potter said:

Thank you so much! :tup::D

Original from ebay user greenjeepwrangler.

I thought jumping over the billboard was done at Lake Sherwood, but this car seems to have a wide pushbar which was only used on Valencia Oaks as far as I know.

Filming for 'Daisy's Song'. Now we can also see the picture I posted before of Cathy having her hair done was here.

Beside the boom mic almost all filming equipment looked different back then.

The Dukes in China? I believe that sort of smiley face is a Chinese letter. The clothes look like they are for John's 'Back Home' special, but what does that have to do with China?

Yes I know, posted before. But way bigger now.

I think I finally know why Boss is in such a weird stance here. Remember the episode where Boss had so much back problems? He is holding a cane and looks like his back is starting to give problems. Does anyone know which episode this actually was in?

Season 4 Double Dukes with Turk & Moody.

2 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Roger yep I'm his tribute artist. :)

And you're good at what you do. Alan would be grateful, proud and thankful. I'm still waiting for my beard and hair to get whiter so I can be a tribute for Jesse. I'm only 175 pounds so I need to work on that too! I'd better drink more high fat buttermilk!

A little girl was staring at me before Christmas ( she was with her grandmother, I think), at the bank and I waved my beard at her and said " Ho ho ho , if you're not good, I  won't come and see you." Her grandmother leaned over to her ear and while she looked up at me, she pointed and said, " You see there? That's what I've been telling you?" LOL! Even the girls behind the counter laughed! :)  

On 4/12/2014 at 5:54 PM, Roth Potter said:

Thanks for the info Hoss. :tup:

13806785915_7f0cc247d6_o.jpg

Look who we have here. Swamp Molly visiting the Dukes.

13806785505_318e75fdaf_o.jpg

This one is interesting. I would have thought they used an under water camera to film this instead of a big fish tank with what I think is a fake crocodile.

I never thought it was actually filmed in that swamp as you didn't see any part of water plants underwater while they got stuck in them.

This is from filming of 'Treasure of Hazzard'.

13807130314_a948607cdc_o.jpg

Anyone know what the black line on the crocodile could be?

13806811883_35ede5fce2_o.jpg

I'm not sure if this picture is made specifically for the promotion of the series or that it is a behind the scenes photo taken during filming. but it is clear it was published before the show 'Enos' was ever aired.

I don't know much of the WB backlot if it isn't from Midwest street or Laramie street, but I think this is on New York Street.

It's a rubber band wrapped 'round his mouth, so he couldn't bite anybody.

On 4/20/2014 at 4:41 PM, Roth Potter said:

13930950972_1a2d8753a8_o.jpg

This must be on Western Street. I think it was supposed to be shoveltown in this particular episode.

13954048055_d18d024aca_o.jpg

'A starving deputy feeds crime' Someone give him a sandwich please.

I don't remember from which episode this actually is.

13930939421_4ea1cf02a9_o.jpg

I think this was taken just after the very known photo/poster.

This is from 'Swamp Molly'.

13930955686_d1c28b017b_o.jpg

Didn't these guys (The Oak Ridge Boys) appear in two episodes?

On 4/20/2014 at 4:41 PM, Roth Potter said:

13930950972_1a2d8753a8_o.jpg

This must be on Western Street. I think it was supposed to be shoveltown in this particular episode.

13954048055_d18d024aca_o.jpg

'A starving deputy feeds crime' Someone give him a sandwich please.

I don't remember from which episode this actually is.

13930939421_4ea1cf02a9_o.jpg

I think this was taken just after the very known photo/poster.

This is from 'Swamp Molly'.

13930955686_d1c28b017b_o.jpg

Didn't these guys (The Oak Ridge Boys) appear in two episodes?

Yeah.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...