Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

Thanks Hoss!

11179259496_1af0dcae34_o.jpg

Original from ebay user Hollywoodlandphotoz.

Daisy in Bo's race suit during the episode 'Undercover Dukes Part Two'.

11179212975_466be57b30_o.jpg

Original from the Everything Dukes of Hazzard Related Tribute Page on Facebook.

I don't want to know what happened here!

11179283574_cbbdcf4640_o.jpg

You can see this taken during the shooting itself as John is flying and Jimmy has a weird face.

11179283424_2061de8746_o.jpg

Most of the original cast together for a picture during filming of the 1997 Reunion movie.

11179283424_2061de8746_o.jpg

Most of the original cast together for a picture during filming of the 1997 Reunion movie.

You know, I really like this picture, but at the same time it saddens me.

Denver/uncle Jesse was so slim (and ill)... and I miss Sorrell/Boss. This picture nearly makes me cry.

11141166524_cdcf1fd44f_o.jpg

I think it's quite clear where this one was taken. If I knew when this lettering was used on the county building I could figure out when it was taken.

In this one, I like Catherine's laugh.

Beside lung cancer I never heard of Denver being ill. Can cancer really make you look worse? I never heard of that.

11196820696_7dd4b80c2f_o.jpg

landing of the jump from 'Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough'.

11196820796_f84ba43121_o.jpg

No, you are not drunk. there really are three Bo Duke's here. Two stuntmen and one actor. John is the most right one in the picture.

This is Lee 3 about to ram a blockade of police car in Atlanta during filming of 'Daisy's Song'.

11196930363_817a9205e6_o.jpg

I don't know which episode this is from but this seem to be one of those men who blame the Dukes for something because they were close while someone else did the something. I hope you can follow me here.

11196820716_7257ba4078_o.jpg

Anyone remember Jesse wearing a watch like in this picture? I thought he only had a pocket watch always with him. And if I ain't mistaken you can see a pocket watch dangling out of his chest pocket.

Beside lung cancer I never heard of Denver being ill. Can cancer really make you look worse? I never heard of that.

Yeah, I was talking about Denver's cancer (it really makes you look worse and worse).

BUT I don't want to slip into a sad conversation.

THANKS, again, for these great pictures.

I didn't know that. Thanks.

If you and/or others want to share some pictures they found please do.

11211958844_1c13f4dcda_o.jpg

Original from ebay user argentaImages.

Daisy Duke and Jamie Lee Hogg. I don't think the series would have survived as long as it did if they would have married.

11211971936_214a5bace0_o.jpg

Anyone remembers this car wreck? beside being destroyed at Valencia Oaks I don't have a clue from which episode it is.

As for the type of car, it was used a lot in the later seasons for the crooks car but I got no clue on the make or type. I think it's Dodge or Ford but I can't find much about it.

11211971946_90189799c3_o.jpg

No, there is no spec on your screen and no Cale Yarborough doesn't have a birthmark that big. This is from the episode 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard'.

11211955275_aeaf8226c7_o.jpg

John Schneider in General Lee for filming of the 1997 Reunion movie.

11211971936_214a5bace0_o.jpg

Anyone remembers this car wreck? beside being destroyed at Valencia Oaks I don't have a clue from which episode it is.

As for the type of car, it was used a lot in the later seasons for the crooks car but I got no clue on the make or type. I think it's Dodge or Ford but I can't find much about it.

The car is a late '70s/early '80s Chevy Malibu (it's difficult to tell the year with the grille missing and the other damage). I can't think which episode it's from, but I'll let you know if I remember.

Thanks Hoss!

11227857834_85216e3023_o.jpg

Cathy wasn't ready for the picture yet I think. Her eyes look a bit gone.

11227956103_ec130fa729_o.jpg

I don't know the episode but I think this is somewhere in season 2. Boss just closed the bank in front of Jesse's eyes and he became so mad he accidentally broke the banks window.

11227843985_7ccc1af26c_o.jpg

The only General Lee made for the show to do wheelie's being put to the test. This test must be from somewhere during filming of season 7 as it was made for the final episode.

11227843905_25463cec47_o.jpg

This group picture must be from the same shoot as we're Cathy sits on top of General Lee as she wears the same top.

11227843905_25463cec47_o.jpg

This group picture must be from the same shoot as we're Cathy sits on top of General Lee as she wears the same top.

I like this picture. I know some people don't like Coy and Vance (preferring Bo and Luke... I also prefer Bo and Luke, in effect), but I think the 5th series was pretty good.

I agree. Though Bo and Luke were my favorites I also really enjoy season 5. They has some great plots in that season and I loved Coy leaping over cars like a frog.

11243190163_8f68451a65_o.jpg

This is said to be an original poster for the 1979 season. There seem to be quite some typos like Roscoe, Catherine Bash and Sorrell Brooke.

11243076455_d18fcabf70_o.jpg

I guess this was a car?! It might just be me but it looks like I see parts of a Cadillac, a truck and a Monaco/Fury.

11243120444_f17405ff23_o.jpg

Lovely smile. :wink: The pattern on her blouse is called plaid I believe.

11243084235_c071d35b29_o.jpg

Sonny must have been really tired. I think this is one of the early California Boars Nest interiors.

11243084235_c071d35b29_o.jpg

Sonny must have been really tired. I think this is one of the early California Boars Nest interiors.

It's from "High octane", 5th episode from the first series (the last filmed in Georgia).

To be totally honest, guys, I don't like very much the first series, especially the first episodes.

At that time the show wasn't family oriented, and, in effect, the characters were more wild, harsh... and sometimes also a bit jerks. :(

For example, in this episode Enos isn't Enos... not the Enos we learnt to know along the show: shy, naive, always smiling, a total gentleman with women. In this episode he is sort of... ehm... horny (?): I like a more adult version of him, but when I think of a mature version of him, I think of episodes like "Enos's last chance", where he's brave and prideful (but always sweet), and not THIS Enos, looking at women with lust.

I want him to see Daisy (and just Daisy) with sweetness and devotion, not with lust. OK, sorry for this short rant :innocent:

I don't remember Enos looking at women like that in those Georgia Episodes. From what I remember is that Enos was a little bit more of a tough guy while having the no lying and being sweet in him. I haven't seen 'High Octane' recently though I remember I wished to see agent Huntley returning as she is quite an important woman to the Dukes having to report to her (monthly?).

11259957086_e1fd245eeb_o.jpg

As you can see Bo is wearing some jewelry and a hat, so this is almost certainly from the Griffith Park shoot.

11260018123_0bca80db9f_o.jpg

I think this is Jason Steele from the back so this is on Hazzard Square.

11259957106_711a3a31e5_o.jpg

At Saugus Speedway for filming of 'Carnival of Thrills'.

11260018253_a2974a7481_o.jpg

Preparing the door of a General Lee. Here you can see they used stickers instead of painted decals on General Lee.

I don't remember Enos looking at women like that in those Georgia Episodes. From what I remember is that Enos was a little bit more of a tough guy while having the no lying and being sweet in him. I haven't seen 'High Octane' recently though I remember I wished to see agent Huntley returning as she is quite an important woman to the Dukes having to report to her (monthly?)

Maybe I should rewatch the episode :-?

I don't know for sure either.

11279156985_3c2e86dd52_o.jpg

Beside John and Tom clearly looking older then season 1 or 2, I've got no idea when this was taken.

11279157055_1e3d257467_o.jpg

This is said to be from the show. If that's true it must be from one of the last seasons as that Jeep looks quite modern. I think it is meant to be a stunt vehicle.

11279156755_25423a143b_o.jpg

Taken during filming of 'The Meeting' S02E04 where Black Jack Bender and a group of syndicate kingpins are conspiring to smuggle illegal weapons in the area by pretending to have a secret toy meeting so other company's can't steel their idea's.. The man on the left is Leo Gordon who played Devere in this episode. He also played Rocky Marlowe in the episode 'Deputy Dukes' S01E10.

11279283403_31af38f45a_o.jpg

Can't make much of this picture. I think the exact same blue surface is in a picture I posted with Catherine Bach and some cigarette's.

11279157055_1e3d257467_o.jpg

This is said to be from the show. If that's true it must be from one of the last seasons as that Jeep looks quite modern. I think it is meant to be a stunt vehicle.

I think that Jeep is a Grand Cherokee, which only came out in 1993, so maybe this is from one of the TV movies. The guy on the left in the red shirt might be Tom Sarmento, but I'm not sure from this angle. The Charger appears to be a 1968 model going by the side marker hole on the front wing.

Why *mumble mumble*? The only thing I don't know from the show is a shirt with that much cleavage. Is that what you meant Ila? I didn't fully understand what you meant with your comment.

I'm trying to remember the episode with Daisy wearing that shirt... but I don't remember it.

Cathy wore a lot of different clothes... I remember some of these clothes, whereas I don't remember some other ones.

I don't remember the outfit of the picture. :oops:

My *mumble mumble* means "I'm trying to remember it... but I can't".

Probably she never wore that shirt in the show, but just for the picture.

Well, almost all of the pictures I posted with a one colour background like red or blue have Catherine wore clothes not seen on the show. So I wouldn't be surprised if she never wore this on the show.

I don't think she wore this top on the show.

Yeah, you're probably right.

It's a cute top, anyway.

Strawberries.

11297675754_e474c253a6_o.jpg

This is another one of those tops never seen on the show.

11297711373_abaf8c3f0e_o.jpg

I've got no clue from which magazine this would be.

11297675814_50ee7d4eb0_o.jpg

I think this is from Georgia as there are big open flat spaces, Jesse without a hat outside (which was way more often in Georgia then California) and Catherine wearing quite a thick looking shirt.

11297675694_f4f2f86766_o.jpg

Is this why Catherine mostly wore tops not displaying her bellybutton?

No, actually her stomach looked very good when the show first started ( Look at the scene from " One Armed Bandits", where she was looking for the beach and is holding a lunch basket full of lemonade and Chitlin sandwhiches....yuck!). But, like most everybody, time catches up to you and you lose your flat stomach!