Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

Here in the Netherlands they are all gone since 2009, I cant find anything about when they started in the netherlands though they are all gone and changed into something called 'ToysXL' as the stores are quite big.

I found an article on DutchNews.nl (it's in English) that says they pulled out of the Netherlands in 2009. It also says they were active in the country since 1983, even though Toys R Us' website claims they only started international expansion in 1984, starting with Canada.

Ever heard of the Wheelstander or dragster made for the last episode? It was never used on the show as probably everyone knows. :-P

Apologies for the hideous name-drop, but Tom Sarmento showed CDoherty and myself some pictures of this car at the weekend. I promise that I won't go on about meeting CDoherty ;).

9262823611_6d0b798aee_o.jpg

Looking at the hood standing up my best guess is that it is from the jump over the fruitstall on Midwest Street. The one where Enos and Rosco both jump and Enos lands on the trunk of Rosco's car.

Looks to me like the fake General from the episode Double Dukes. Notice the broken rear window and the missing left backup light.

Looks to me like the fake General from the episode Double Dukes. Notice the broken rear window and the missing left backup light.

Bravo! you just gave me the right answer.

I gave the behind the scenes pic another looks and it seems the roof is totally bend down, which you can also see in this screencap.

9297286563_67603a3efc_o.jpg

you said the left taillight was out, and that's also true. thank you.

9297286573_f98f8cc1ed_o.jpg

Though I do find it weird that on the screencaps the General doesn't have a license plate and on the behind the scenes picture not.

9300093076_d0c6bd45cd_o.jpg

9297309345_1591c28813_o.jpg

I can´t seem to figure out where this might be, though Catherine is Wearing her "Dukes of Hazzard" t-shirt so that would give me some reference.

I've had two wisdom teethes removed, the paint ain't so bad. but holding the cold ice against your cheeks will annoy you pretty soon. But if you don't do it you'll have a lot of more pain. Lets hope for a speedy recovery after the pull.

9304716767_b24de547aa_o.jpg

I believe this is in front of the Hazzard police.

9307499938_7b24afd902_o.jpg

In some sound stage. ;)

9304716735_eb23238757_o.jpg

Wait a minute, isn't this picture reversed? well, I found it like this so I leave it like this too.

9307499890_67f9462b70_o.jpg

Inside a sound stage.

This isn't a behind-the-scenes picture, but it is contemporary with the final season. I was only doing a general Dukes search when I came across this picture of Cathy that I'd never seen before:

Cathy1985.jpg~original

The photo credit says it was taken in 1985 by Harry Langdon, but I have no other info.

I've had two wisdom teethes removed, the paint ain't so bad. but holding the cold ice against your cheeks will annoy you pretty soon. But if you don't do it you'll have a lot of more pain. Lets hope for a speedy recovery after the pull.

OUCH. I remember pretty well that feeling. Get ready for a yellowish bruise surfacing on your cheek in the next days (oh, well, sometimes it happens)... so bringing people to ask you "What did happen to you???", LOL. Fortunately I had a small bruise just for one tooth (I had all four wisdom teeth removed... not at the same time!!! Obviously!!) but someone I know had, some days after, a cheek so livid as if someone punched her. It depends a lot of how long the operation has been: I had no problem with my upper wisdom theet (they "surrendered" quickly) whereas I had some problems with one of my lower ones... it was bent and the dentist had to "mill" the mandibular bone (really) and then cut the thoot in two parts before to remove it. I felt no pain (just some cold sweat), just a bit of pain for the next couple of days, but I can't forget that mill's sound. BRRRRR. I HATE dentists; I'm scared every time I go to a dentist to have a check.

OK, sorry for my digression.

GREAT pictures as always, and, yeah, the last one about Catherine is new, to me, TOTALLY new (never seen her with that outfit).

This isn't a behind-the-scenes picture, but it is contemporary with the final season. I was only doing a general Dukes search when I came across this picture of Cathy that I'd never seen before:

The photo credit says it was taken in 1985 by Harry Langdon, but I have no other info.

Those heels are very interesting. Its a nice picture but I don't see the Artistic value of painting a tree white.

9309650602_6b71ea8048_o.jpg

Cooter, Daisy and Cletus at Hazzard Square.

9306868419_bdeaa3a4b5_o.jpg

Toby Keith, Rosco, Daisy, Cooter and Luke at Hazzard Square.

9306868389_4c771c8b75_o.jpg

Cletus, Rosco, Ezra and Enos at Hazzard Square.

9309650538_cf98f91424_o.jpg

Einstein and Rosco on the road in the RV.

9311695652_d75553e16e_o.jpg

the 6th annual Hazzard Hoe-Down at Hazzard Square.

What is a Hoe-Down?

According to the Urban Dictionary, it's a "redneck gathering [that] usually involves shouting catchy phrases like 'yee-haw'." I can't quote some of their other definitions on these pages ;). Wikipedia describes it as "a type of American folk dance or square dance in duple meter, and also the musical form associated with it."

Thanks Roth. I got this wrap that helps hold the ice packs to my face.

i1976: wow. I had all four out even though I'm sure I had extra ones on the bottom but we really don't know if he took out extra or not. Since I pass out from needles, they knocked me out with gas first then put an IV in me. I was home in about an hour. It didn't take long and my parents say I wasn't as funny as other people are when they are waking up.

All in all, I'm still numb and bleeding a little. I'm glad this is all over and now I'm one step closer to getting my braces off.

Thanks Roth. I got this wrap that helps hold the ice packs to my face.

i1976: wow. I had all four out even though I'm sure I had extra ones on the bottom but we really don't know if he took out extra or not. Since I pass out from needles, they knocked me out with gas first then put an IV in me. I was home in about an hour. It didn't take long and my parents say I wasn't as funny as other people are when they are waking up.

All in all, I'm still numb and bleeding a little. I'm glad this is all over and now I'm one step closer to getting my braces off.

You had all pulled in one go?! I don't even think that's legal to do where I live, they always do one at a time in the Netherlands.

9313402717_45b5154148_o.jpg

Bo and Gabriela in the General.

9316190054_1f91fe4252_o.jpg

9316189804_91f8ebe2a0_o.jpg

Luke in Hollywood. Anyone remembers the scene?

9316189502_ce8589771c_o.jpg

The Hollywood campsite in Burbank. :p Also no that this General does have a Dixie Horn, the only reason I can think of why is that this is one of John's General Lee's

Wow... just, wow.. that must hurt a lot then if all have been pulled at ones.

9317629142_6aa211d778_o.jpg

Big surprises!

9314842257_4abfcf5bf5_o.jpg

Promotional for 'Brotherly Love', season 6 episode 4.

9317629066_0f0011faf9_o.jpg

for season 6's last episode, 'Cooter's Confession'. The first episode to feature model cars for jumps.

9314842165_2fdf7b525d_o.jpg

Promotional for Enos's TV serie episode 9 'Horse Cops'

Wow... just, wow.. that must hurt a lot then if all have been pulled at ones.

There's some pain but the numbness is almost gone, so it might change. I figured having delt with teeth pain from my braces will help me deal with the pain. But pain medicine, shows I rented (Supernatural, Wonder Woman, and of course Dukes of Hazzard), and my computer with internet will help too. ;)