Cooter Place locations

• 11 months later...
I had posted this in the wrong place before but I was wondering if anyone knew if ben jones planned on opening more cooters place locations ?

I hope so course I hope he opens one here in California close enough to me I could visit since I use public transit system only. I live over near Oakland actually kinda between Oakland and San Franscico…my town was mentioned in "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" when Chekov and Uhura were looking for the nuclear vesicles in Alameda.

I had posted this in the wrong place before but I was wondering if anyone knew if ben jones planned on opening more cooters place locations ?

I hope so course I hope he opens one here in California close enough to me I could visit since I use public transit system only. I live over near Oakland actually kinda between Oakland and San Franscico…my town was mentioned in "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" when Chekov and Uhura were looking for the nuclear vesicles in Alameda.

I hope so course I hope he opens one here in California close enough to me I could visit since I use public transit system only.

It's a shame you don't drive - you're only five hours away from Santa Clarita (mainly straight down the I-5). A lot of the non-studio scenes were filmed around Santa Clarita and Lake Sherwood.

It's a shame you don't drive - you're only five hours away from Santa Clarita (mainly straight down the I-5). A lot of the non-studio scenes were filmed around Santa Clarita and Lake Sherwood.

I might be able to find a bus out there or Bart or both that go there. Or maybe see if I can get my aunt to take me some weekend.

Can you find a landmark in Santa Clarita I could use the AC transit website and plan a trip there.

You could look for Six Flags Magic Mountain, but I wouldn't go to Santa Clarita on public transport if I were you. You'll need a car to visit all the locations.

I did find that MegaBus go from Oakland to Burbank for upwards of $34 each way if you want to visit the WB Studios. It's about six and a half hours each way on the bus.

I might be able to find a bus out there or Bart or both that go there. Or maybe see if I can get my aunt to take me some weekend.

Did you know that the BART line made an appearance on Dukes? It's on the mirrored map they use for Morgan's Airfield in 'Officer Daisy Duke':

Morgans.jpg

MaryAnne flipped the map and traced the location to Walnut Creek - see here for more info.