Drawing

i1976

Those are some pretty good drawings. My brother has gotten into anime. That's like the only thing he seems to draw anymore. He has some anime drawing books and they seem to help his drawings. He's almost 14 and he does really well. He's pretty impressive with them.

• 1 month later...
Those are some pretty good drawings. My brother has gotten into anime. That's like the only thing he seems to draw anymore. He has some anime drawing books and they seem to help his drawings. He's almost 14 and he does really well. He's pretty impressive with them.

Uh, well, I'm a bit older than 14 (just a bit, ROFL) and I love drawing anime. Beside, anime are not just only for youngsters :wink: (there are great anime, and animation movies, for everybody).

And.... drawing is drawing. I started when I was a child, using anime as model (since then, anime as Candy Candy, Georgie, Captain Tsubasa, ... old anime); nobody taught me to draw, and I created my own characters, too. Good ol' times.

It's a long time I don't draw anymore, and it's time to take a pencil in my hand, again. :)

Hey, K-Duke, if you want to share your brother's drawings, you're welcome. :)

Uh, well, I'm a bit older than 14 (just a bit, ROFL) and I love drawing anime. Beside, anime are not just only for youngsters :wink: (there are great anime, and animation movies, for everybody).

And.... drawing is drawing. I started when I was a child, using anime as model (since then, anime as Candy Candy, Georgie, Captain Tsubasa, ... old anime); nobody taught me to draw, and I created my own characters, too. Good ol' times.

It's a long time I don't draw anymore, and it's time to take a pencil in my hand, again. :)

Hey, K-Duke, if you want to share your brother's drawings, you're welcome. :)

Nobody has taught my brother. He has just learned from books. He does an amazing job on his pictures.

I'll copy some pictures tomorrow and put them up.