Tennessee 2012 :)

RebelDukeSwaim

Got to go to Cooters in Gatlinburg this trip! Got to meet Rick Hurst for the first time. He is such a nice guy, he gave to 2 autographs for the price of one. :D Also got lots of Dukes stuff. Had so much fun!! Might post pics later. :D (And I finally got my Buck knife 110 like Bo and Luke's)

Cool! Yeah, Rick is a great guy. Each time I met him I had a pleasant time. (And cool about the Buck 110. I have one and love it!)

Congratulations Sissy. I smiled when I read your post because I'm so happy for you.

I have a newer Buck 446 which is about the same size. I also have the 120 which is also called The General. Even though it wasn't named after our favorite car I like to think it was anyways. I've owned it for 30 years and it has been through many adventures in the northern Pennsylvania woods. It used to be the biggest knife Buck made but I'm not sure if that's still the case. (no pun intended since Case is such a big knife company as well)

Love Cooter's...closest thing to Hazzard. ;) Was Cooter there? Glad you got to meet Rick and that you had a good time. Rick is a great guy!

Thanks and no Cooter wasn't there. And yes closest thing to Hazzard.....I hate leaving!

Congratulations Sissy. I smiled when I read your post because I'm so happy for you.

I have a newer Buck 446 which is about the same size. I also have the 120 which is also called The General. Even though it wasn't named after our favorite car I like to think it was anyways. I've owned it for 30 years and it has been through many adventures in the northern Pennsylvania woods. It used to be the biggest knife Buck made but I'm not sure if that's still the case. (no pun intended since Case is such a big knife company as well)

Thanks Roger. I will have to check out those other knives. :)