2012 Christmas Party

RogerDuke

It's time to be thinking about an evening for the 2012 Christmas party.

Before we suggest dates is there any evening that you can't make it? I can't make it the 17th, 18th and 19th. That's a Mon, Tue and Wed.

(For those of you who are new, our parties are in HazzardNet's chat room.....and don't say you weren't warned. They can get a little rough)

I'll should be able to squeeze any night into my hectic social calendar :).

The chat room's probably quite dusty seeing as it hasn't been used for a while. Maybe a couple of us should go in a few days early to clean up a bit. I'd rather do that than mop up at the end of the evening like last year - those buttermilk stains still haven't come out ;).

those buttermilk stains still haven't come out ;).

I figured that party animal Hoss would be the first to respond to a party thread.

For all you new folks we don't really have buttermilk at our Christmas party.

......okay, so maybe we have a little buttermilk but it's not required that you try it. It's strictly reserved for tea tottlers like me.

It is required that you have a glass of Brian's egg nog (since it's hard to drink while unconscience and laying on your back you probably won't have another)

Considering the time difference would you be up for a late nighter Hoss?

Those dates are fine with me, just remember that I'm on GMT, which is five hours ahead of Eastern. Ideally it would be good if we could start by 8 p.m. Eastern as that is already 1 a.m. for me.

Sorry I cant make this guys, would have been nice but my new job means I have to be up early for work, so 7pm is midnight and beyond for me and I have to be in work at 7am. Need my sleep to be able to cope with a 12 hour christmas shifts unfortunatly!

I wish all of you the very best for christmas and the new year, as long as the world doesn't end, if it does...its been a pleasure knowing you all, see you on the other side! :D

The Christmas party went well but it wasn't as rowdie as some of the parties we've had in the past. Rumor has it that Meadowmufn is planning a hum dinger of a party for next year. That's good because I'm going to need a year to recover from MaryAnne's egg nog. *burp*

I had fun and hope everybody has a Very Merry Christmas!