Anybody Seen A Show Called Once Upon A Time?

Elly May Duke

I don't watch too much TV but my wife and I are definitely into Once Upon a Time. My favorite thing to do is guess where they're going to go with the plot next. Part of what makes this show so good is it's unpredictibility. There's been so many times when I've made wrong predictions about what's going to happen. That makes it challenging and that's one thing I like about it.

I think my favorite character is Pinnochio.

I don't watch too much TV but my wife and I are definitely into Once Upon a Time. My favorite thing to do is guess where they're going to go with the plot next. Part of what makes this show so good is it's unpredictibility. There's been so many times when I've made wrong predictions about what's going to happen. That makes it challenging and that's one thing I like about it.

Me and my dad like to guess about stuff in the show. We always have fun with that. So we pretty much do what you do and we did it with every show. I don't really have a favorite character. I like them all but since I'm a teenage girl I have my little crushes. :D

Yeah, it is fun to see where it goes next. I have to admitt that I was a tad dissapointed that Jiminy only had that one episode where his parents got turned into dolls. I would have liked to see more of him. But, Pinocchio (or I guess maybe rather August) wow, I mean that guy is slightly crazy. Though now I'm kinda like he went to Pleasure Island in the REAL WORLD? Though my mom and me are kinda curious if he'll be human again at the beginning of the next season. Just kinda wonder.

Me and my dad like to guess about stuff in the show. We always have fun with that. So we pretty much do what you do and we did it with every show. I don't really have a favorite character. I like them all but since I'm a teenage girl I have my little crushes. :D

Ooook random question, but who do you have crushes on? Me and my second cousin LOVED Sheriff Grahm. I oddly have to admitt that I had a thing about Leroy/Grumpy (I guess mostly because recently he has moved from being one of my least favorite dwarfs (because I always was a little something about him like how he hated Snow in the movie) so now he and Dopey are like my top two favorites with Doc just beneath them. I have a couple others I think but I have to say Snow would have to watch me with Charming I mean really.

Ooook random question, but who do you have crushes on? Me and my second cousin LOVED Sheriff Grahm. I oddly have to admitt that I had a thing about Leroy/Grumpy (I guess mostly because recently he has moved from being one of my least favorite dwarfs (because I always was a little something about him like how he hated Snow in the movie) so now he and Dopey are like my top two favorites with Doc just beneath them. I have a couple others I think but I have to say Snow would have to watch me with Charming I mean really.

Charming is one for sure. But I can't think of the others. I haven't watched it in a while so we'll have to see when the next season starts.