• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for the delay!!!  Chapter 69 "Your Sins Shall Find You" is up now and hopefully no one (including me, haha) will have to wait a year for the next one. There should be about 3 more chapters.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8392830/69/Halls-of-Stone-and-Iron

If anyone has forgotten what Halls of Stone and Iron is about, here is the summary:

When Enos is arrested for a murder he didn't commit, his life will never be the same. Remanded to the Fulton County Jail in Atlanta to await trial, how long can he hold on to his sanity in a world where the only good cop is a dead one? One person still believes in him, and it will be up to her to save his life. If you're looking for a cream-puff story, you should move on. A lot of research went into making this story both canon compliant and realistic. Prison isn't a safe place for cops. Crime/Suspense/Psychological Trauma/Adventure (Enos centric, but involves all characters).

• 2 years later...

So...It's been a long time, readers!  Sorry, life grabbed me and sucked me in.  But..I'm back and so is Halls of Stone and Iron!!  Chapters 70-73 are now up and the remaining chapters will follow ASAP.  This has been on my plate to finish for a long time, and I am so grateful to everyone who has continued to read!  Love you guys!!!

Link is to the whole story, since it's been so long...   Halls of Stone and Iron

• 1 month later...

Wanted to do a quick update since a lot of people are seeing this thread...over 8000, Wow!  And thanks so much for making this the top followed/favorited Daisy story on FFnet!! (Not to mention the top rated story featuring Enos!)   :wub:

Chapters 74-79 are up and Chapter 80 will be up within the week.

There are only a couple more chapters, so now is the time to start reading because it's long (don't worry, it's not stuffed with a bunch of mindless filler...90% action, 10% getting to the action).  I see this being finished within the month!!!!

Edited by EnosIsMyHero

• 1 month later...