Fourth of July Parades

K-Duke15

Well today we went to a Fourth of July parade and what would ya believe I saw?

A little lawn mower I think it was was in it and had a '01' spray painted on it and at the bottom it had the words 'General Lee'. I wish I could have gotten a picture but I noticed it too late, and there were so many little kids in front of us wanting candy.

Well today we went to a Fourth of July parade and what would ya believe I saw?

A little lawn mower I think it was was in it and had a '01' spray painted on it and at the bottom it had the words 'General Lee'. I wish I could have gotten a picture but I noticed it too late, and there were so many little kids in front of us wanting candy.

If it has wheels ( or a motor ) it can be a General Lee. I've seen boats, mowers, ect. We should start collecting pictures of that stuff.

I found a General Lee mower on YouTube, and while it doesn't do jumps, it does do a pretty good wheelie. No Dixie horn tho'.

If it has wheels ( or a motor ) it can be a General Lee. I've seen boats, mowers, ect. We should start collecting pictures of that stuff.

We should collect pictures. I really do wish I could have gotten a picture. I would have noticed it sooner if it weren't for all those little kids in front of me.