Hello Hazzard Net!!!!!!

stuntz4fun

Hello All,

I have been to the site a few times over the years and decided it was time to join the group. I have been a fan of the show since the begining. I consider myself very fortunate to have grown up watching this great show but being lucky enough to have been on set many times over the years, My father was one of the crew members on the show. He went back to Georgia for the first 5 episodes and worked on the show till the end. He was the driver of the "Insert Car" sometimes called "Camera Car" and was one of the many stuntmen who worked on the show. As a kid growing up back then it was just what my Dad did, I never thought of it as special. I was lucky enough to meet the cast and see alot of the stunts being filmed. To this day I am still in touch with several of the stunt crew and still consider them my hero's.

I have alot of my fathers photos taken over the years while filming I hope to post over the next few weeks.

Thanks for letting me join this great site and i hope to make many new "Dukes" friends....

Richard

Howdy, Richard! We're glad to have you with us on HazzardNet! If you have stories, lore to share, photos...by all means please share them with us! We'd love it.

It's amazing what a cultural, worldwide sensation The Dukes of Hazzard was, and still is. It's so cool that your dad was a part of it!

Welcome, and make yourself at home!

HI Richard.

As Brian said: "If you have stories, lore to share, photos...by all means please share them with us! We'd love it".

I'd really be glad to know what happened "behind the scene"; I'd like to know everything 'bout Cathy, John, Tom, Ben, Sorrell, Denver, Sonny (:oops:) and James during DOH's filming :D. I'd like to know everything 'bout DOH's "behind the scene"!!!!