Favorite Books

K-Duke15

I read mostly auto-biographical or non-fiction books. I read about stuff that I have an interest in or want to find out more about.

These are the last few books I read.

1. Fried Twinkies, Buckle Bunnies, and Bull Riders: A Year inside the Professional Bull Riders Tour - Josh Peters

2. Zamboni Rodeo - Jason Cohen. About a year in the life of a Texas minor league hockey team.

3. Friday Night Lights - HG Bissinger

4. Richie; The Richie Evans Story - Bones Bourcier. About the BEST modified driver in history.

I also love getting coffee table books on ibteresting subjects too.

I'm gone

Darrell

Right now I am reading one of the best books that I have read in a long time. It is a book that I have had a hard time putting down and a book I continue to think about while I am not reading. It is a book that I can't wait to see what happens, but dread finishing the book knowing that will be the end of it.

Funny thing is, is that I just got it to pass time and ended up not needing it for that when the time came. . .but am glad that I got it.

The books is COURAGEOUS by Randy Alcorn. It is the book to the movie by the same title. I have yet seen the movie but plan to do so once I finish the book.

It is a Christian book filled with references to scriptures and all other things like that.

So if anyone is in search of a great book of the sorts, I would recommend this book...though as I said, I have yet to finish it. Am only half way through the book...

• 8 years later...