I am hoping someone can help me here. My fiance has a Unisonic Dukes of Hazzard Digital watch with metal band. Has the horn go off he says. He had brought up to me that he would love to get it working, but has no battery in it and I thought I would try and find him one for it, but I can't anywhere. Can someone please help me on what one I need to get and where I can get one?

• 2 weeks later...
I am hoping someone can help me here. My fiance has a Unisonic Dukes of Hazzard Digital watch with metal band. Has the horn go off he says. He had brought up to me that he would love to get it working, but has no battery in it and I thought I would try and find him one for it, but I can't anywhere. Can someone please help me on what one I need to get and where I can get one?

Try a jewelry store. Those batteries are hard to find and the last I looked for one was 10 years ago. I was fortunate that a local jewelry store was able to replace the battery for me. Not sure if they can still be found today.

Welcome to HNet. It's a shame you don't have the old battery - it would've made things easier. I'd agree with Brian's advice, but if you have no luck at the jewelry store I found this site that offers two Unisonic compatible batteries for $3.99 each, although there's no guarantee either would fit your fiancé's watch (the site is slow to load for me). It may seem like overkill but these watches seem to be freely available on Ebay for between $10 and $30 - most are $15-$20 and some even come with new batteries. Click here to see what's currently available (NB. this is a link to a search, not a specific item, so results will change).

In case it jogs anyone's memory for the battery type, I've included a picture of the watch below. It seems to have been available with two different fascias (see inset), but was otherwise the same product. If we could get a part # I'm sure it won't be too hard to find a battery.

DukesWatch.jpg