Tom Wopat on Blue Bloods

Tom Wopat was just on the tv show Blue Bloods. The episode was titled "Women with Guns". Tom played a producer for a high-profile reporter.

Ok so now I am absolutely ashamed and MAD at myself. :oops::cry: I am a HUGE "Blue Bloods" fan (my second favorite show...after the Dukes of course. ;) ). Donnie Wahlberg, from the New Kids on the Block, plays Danny Reagan so I look forward to seeing him every Friday night. And as every Friday night, I watched "Blue Bloods" last night. When I saw him, I thought every time that he looked like Tom Wopat, but kept saying to myself that it couldn't be him. At least I recognized him, but still, I should have been sure it was him. Should have been excited to see him...even though he played one bad dude last night.

Well now my top two favorite TV shows have now been connected...wish I had been more certain about Tom Wopat though. If you all want a good police TV show to watch..."Blue Bloods" is it. Love "Blue Bloods" almost (I said almost...) as much as The Dukes of Hazzard. Sure Donnie Wahlberg got me interested in it (he plays a major part in the series too...) but now it is about all the actors/acteress and characters. They are all awesome...Tom Selleck plays the dad if any one is a fan of him. Just as Dukes of Hazzard were about family, the Reagen family is all about being family. They even have a family meal in every episode.

There is my two cents worth on it. Love the show and am excited that Tom was in it and that my suspicions were right...

I follow Donnie Wahlberg on Twitter...he is one of the New Kids on the Block...and plays Danny Reagen on "Blue Bloods". Well I had a friend, who also is a NKOTB / BB fan and follows Donnie on Twitter and she pointed it out to me via FaceBook (I don't check Twitter as often as I do FB) Anyway, I had to share what Donnie had to say about last night's episode:

Donnie Wahlberg‏@DonnieWahlbergReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Danny Reagan did what Boss Hog and Roscoe P Coltraine could never do... Arrest a DUKE!

:rofl: This cracked me up!

That's funny, Blue Bloods is one of the few shows that I watch nowadays. I found another show that Tom appeared in. Its Home Improvement & the episode is called Taking Jill for Granite. Its on youtube, type in Home Improvement 7x17 Taking Jill for Granite. part 1. He's also in another episode of Home Improvement called Jill's Passion. www.imdb.com doesn't have Tom credited as being in Blue Bloods but i'm glad Blue Bloods gave him credit for being in the show.