February 2012 Fan o' the Month!!

Brian Coltrane

Long overdue for recognition is somebody who has been a part of HazzardNet since 2004. He's also a member of the CGLFC and has been an active voice among Dukes fans for many years.

This longtime Dukes fan is a friend to many. He's also never afraid to speak his mind. Yet he always conducts himself with honor even if discussions and opinions get a little hot.

I chose this photo in recognition of our Fan of the Month because it speaks to the same values that Capt Redneck has always shown. He's hard-working and self-sufficient. He can take care of himself, but he's always ready to help a friend in need. So this scene of the Duke farm during the GA filming is appropriate; Capt Redneck is in it somewhere.

Congratulations, Capt Redneck, and thank you for being a part of HazzardNet! Sal-ute!

400831572.jpg

Wow I am actually humbled with this honor. All I can say is a big THANK YOU to everyone here at HazzardNet. It is all of you who make this place my daily journey, the posts, games and the awesome fanfic. There is no place out there like HazzardNet nor will there ever be. I honestly don't know what I would do if there was no H-Net.

How can I leave out what our awesome mods do? They have built a great fan site and maintained it with the utmost respect to all of us - the fans. Brian, MaryAnne, Mufn - THANK YOU.

Well enough of me speaking ( I am sure I can come up with more later on )

Thank you HazzardNet for all the enjoyment you have giving us and willl continue to give us.

I'm gone

Darrell

• 2 weeks later...