The photo montages - The Dukes of Hazzard

ROFL Well Hoss, if you watch that episode you'll probably have to do it Home Alone because I don't think anybody will be coming over to see it with you....

On the other hand it may be good for a laugh or two.

Hey, could you put Daisy in the back of Jeff Gordon's race car and title it "Driving Miss Daisy."? Garrett will love that.

Hey, could you put Daisy in the back of Jeff Gordon's race car and title it "Driving Miss Daisy."? Garrett will love that.

It's a great idea, but so far I can't find the right pictures to use. For the time being, I'll leave you with another season 5 suggestion, this time it's a Kevin Costner remake.

VanceWolves.jpg

• 1 month later...

After Alf Shumway posted his DVD box set on the Facebook page recently I decided to finish this montage that I started ages ago.

I think I must've misheard Joan Jett :).

I love rock n' roll,

So put another dime in the Duke box, baby.

DukeBox2.jpg

Just to clear up their origin, these box sets, containing seasons 1-7, were available for a short time in the UK when season 7 was released. There's one for sale on Amazon.co.uk at the moment for £150 (about $235). If I recall correctly, they were much more reasonably priced at around £70 ($110) when I first saw them. I would have bought one, but I already had seasons 1-6, and picked up season 7 for £10 ($16), so I couldn't really justify the extra £60 ($95) for a cardboard box and duplicate copies of the first six seasons.

• 2 years later...

Alex, the vehicle in the picture is called a DUKW (usually pronounced "duck") - an amphibious vehicle from WWII.

I could've spent more time adjusting the lighting, but how's this?:

CharlieDaniels.jpg

I was just going through this thread and bumped across this. I'm going to see Charlie in concert later this month so I'm getting pretty excited about it.

:previous:

It may be different in the US, but over here this is probably the Charlie Daniels Band's best known song. I've gone with the "Live at the Grand Ole Opry" version of "Devil Went Down to Georgia" so we get an idea of what Roger will be seeing.

• 4 years later...

Diane was on General Hospital and that's my wife's favorite show. She's been a fan for 40 years....as long as I've loved Dukes. Lucky for my wife, her show is still on. I'm jealous.

Edit: Isn't that Rosco's Mama in the background telling him that he's too young to get married? 

Edited by RogerDuke

• 3 years later...
On 3/18/2012 at 11:00 AM, HossC said:

Alex, the vehicle in the picture is called a DUKW (usually pronounced "duck") - an amphibious vehicle from WWII.

I could've spent more time adjusting the lighting, but how's this?:

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz19/HossC_2010/CharlieDaniels.jpg

Click on the link to see it. Thanks to Hoss for making it happen. 

Edited by RogerDuke