Which epidode did Bo say......?

Can anyone remember in which ep Bo said " You gotta call in the dogs to see if they're wet or your not gonna find out if its rainin' outside."

It's drivin me absolutely insane that I can't remember. I do remember that when he said it he and Luke were sittin in the General and there was a girl in the back seat......and it wasn't Daisy.

CDoherty, you have a good memory :). I remembered the line, but not the episode. It appears just after the opening credits in 'Officer Daisy Duke' when Bo and Luke are taking Daisy to the Boar's Nest. I've combined the subtitles from two frames to get the whole quote together:

Raining0217.jpg

CDoherty, you have a good memory :). I remembered the line, but not the episode. It appears just after the opening credits in 'Officer Daisy Duke' when Bo and Luke are taking Daisy to the Boar's Nest. I've combined the subtitles from two frames to get the whole quote together:

Raining0217.jpg

Thanks for confirmin that Hoss. Now my mind can rest......I can't believe I remembered it so differently.

Well y'all got my curiosity up...why did Bo say that for? LOL. Goes to show you how long since I sat down and watched an ep. Shame on me...dang I miss the show. Perhaps haven't seen an ep for a while, but I think of it everyday.

Sissy Duke - I love that pic of Bo you have for your signature! That has always been one of my favorite pics of him...

Hoss once again you did a great job at capturing the scene and the quote.

Well y'all got my curiosity up...why did Bo say that for? LOL. Goes to show you how long since I sat down and watched an ep. Shame on me...dang I miss the show. Perhaps haven't seen an ep for a while, but I think of it everyday.

Sissy Duke - I love that pic of Bo you have for your signature! That has always been one of my favorite pics of him...

Hoss once again you did a great job at capturing the scene and the quote.

Lol I'm watchin it right not....no joke. Anyway they are on their way to the Boars Nest and Bo and Luke are tryin to get Daisy to ask for a raise but she's not to sure rather she should or not and that's when Bo says .........

Thanks I love the pic too....I thought it and that quote went well together even though they aren't from the same ep.