What episode....

There is a funny scene I have stuck in my head, but I can't remember what episode it's from.

Bo and Luke are are hiding in the back of Cooter's truck when Rosco pulled them over.....Rosco wants to search the truck and Cooter says "you can search, but whatever you do stay out the front of the truck...."....then Luke hooks Rosco's car up to the tow truck, so when they drive away they take Rosco's car with them.

Very funny scene....

There is a funny scene I have stuck in my head, but I can't remember what episode it's from.

Bo and Luke are are hiding in the back of Cooter's truck when Rosco pulled them over.....Rosco wants to search the truck and Cooter says "you can search, but whatever you do stay out the front of the truck...."....then Luke hooks Rosco's car up to the tow truck, so when they drive away they take Rosco's car with them.

Very funny scene....

No one knows?????

I can vision the tow truck taking Rosco's car away, but don't recall it happening at the garage

It wasn't at the garage.... Bo and Luke was hiding in back of the tow truck because they were on the run....Rosco pulled Cooter over because he assumed Bo and Luke would be with him. I remember Cooter saying "don't look under those floor mats Rosco..." Rosco then says "ah ha...under the floor mats huh?!?" Hahahaha

it's not the first 5 (Cooter didn't have a garage in GA!)

yeah he didn't....30 years of watching the show I noticed it for the first time yesterday. Some other guy was working in the gargage when that kid sprayed Rosco with the squirt gun. lol!!! Why was Cooter so dirty in the first few shows if he didn't have the garage? lol!!! When did he get the garage and tow truck?

I wasn't ignoring this thread. It's just that although I remember the scene well, I can't remember what episode it's from.

I did find a similar scene in 'The Return of Hughie Hogg' when Cooter uses almost the same line to two of Hughie's deputies. On this occasion Bo, Luke and Rosco are all hiding in old oil drums. I'll keep looking for the one that BoandLuke is after.

StayAway0319.jpg

• 8 years later...
On 11/30/2011 at 7:12 PM, BoandLuke said:

Very funny scene....

Season 6 Play It Again, Luke is the episode.