First and only "general lee" in argentina

CARLOS-ARGENTINO

Hello friends, I am very happy with the new news. In 2007 he reached the border of Argentina read a beautiful overall very good condition, unfortunately, because of legal problems or poor human inteción was kidnapped and forgotten in a government bonded warehouse.

dodgechargerenaduanamen.jpg

sinttulo1ida.jpg

Only in the last month was recovered by the owner and taken to 280km from my house, yet I could not see because we are restoring but come the big day ........

It is said that Argentina was now general lee of a family of new jersey, he was transferred in a small trailer car several meetings in the region.

Does anyone recognize him??

is it folks, I leave this story photos, hugs from Argentina.

imagen133v.jpg,

imagen091il.jpg,

wow nice looking.. poor General Lee need very good looking. :)

Thanks for your comment. was hoping that someone would recognize U.S. and comment on some of its history.

The owner of this GENERAL LEE has money, much love to give you hope and a good job of restoration.

If there is any new upload photos.

HAZZARDNET greetings to all.: Spin:

Gracias por su comentario. tenía esperanza en que alguien de estados unidos lo reconociera y comentara algo de su historia.

El propietario de éste GENERAL LEE tiene dinero, ojalá le dé mucho cariño y un buen trabajo de restauracion.

Si surge alguna novedad subo fotos.

saludos a todo HAZZARDNET.

So Carlos! Did you recover the GL and now have it in your posession? Or, are those just pictures you aquired down there? Looks like it just needs a day or so of attention; some tuning up and you'd be flying 'round the back roads of Argentinia in no time!

Hi friend. unfortunately I am NOT the owner of that General Lee, not mine.

Are you all right, but estubo 4 years in customs bonded warehouse, rain, snow, sun, wind, poor general .............

my joy is because I can see and touch a classic car expo or old.

Greetings from Argentina.: D: D

Hola amigo. lamentablemente NO soy el propietario de ese GENERAL LEE, no es mío.

Se encuentra bien, pero estubo 4 años en depósito fiscal de aduana, con lluvia, nieve, sol, viento, pobre general.............

mi alegría es porque lo puedo ver y tocar en alguna expo de autos clásicos o antiguos.

abrazo desde argentina.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello friends, I am very happy with the new news. In 2007 he reached the border of Argentina read a beautiful overall very good condition, unfortunately, because of legal problems or poor human inteción was kidnapped and forgotten in a government bonded warehouse.

dodgechargerenaduanamen.jpg

sinttulo1ida.jpg

Only in the last month was recovered by the owner and taken to 280km from my house, yet I could not see because we are restoring but come the big day ........

It is said that Argentina was now general lee of a family of new jersey, he was transferred in a small trailer car several meetings in the region.

Does anyone recognize him??

is it folks, I leave this story photos, hugs from Argentina.

imagen133v.jpg,

imagen091il.jpg,

Hola Carlos! solo entré para hablar con vos!!!!!!!!!, me estás jodiendo que esa nave está tirada!!! donde esta? quiero saber más por favor!!! tenés más fotos? me las pasas por correo privado? Un abrazo y gracias por la data

ElGalle

• 2 years later...

Hello friends, i regret to say that i am not the owner of this general lee, just put the pictures to inform you already in argentina and is beautiful.

Thank you to communicate by previous owners.

Currently no more info in my country because the dodge charger are very few, traded over u $ s 200000 and risk of theft.

Hugs to all.