Pets name after Dukes's folks?

TRPColtrane95

hi guys,

I wonder if right place here for thread about what you pets name after Dukes Of Hazzard's folks? :confused: My cat girl caico name is Daisy that name after Daisy Duke here picture:

75260025.jpg

so my mom got new dog name Grady sound like after acting sheriff Grady as well... here picture look cute with my mom I not sure if they name him to be:

66855928.jpg

he bit injury before mom bought it. my mom love dog right now after my cat samantha die very old and blind after age pass last end July as well.. we miss her.. since bought her last 1994 when I was senior year... oh well..

what about you guys had own pet like name after and why?

thanks enjoy :)

• 1 month later...

Well I really would name my pet after a Duke character but the only pet I have for now is my orange cat named OJ. Person before us named him. I just hope that when we get a bigger house we could get another cat or something else, then I might secretly name it Bo or Luke or after some character because my parents are going to tease me that I'm obsessed with it (even though it's true).

Lexie Lynn after Loretta Lynn.

I just love Loretta. She's my favorite female singer and Charlie Daniels is my favorite male. I love that southern sound. It's too bad some of these newer singers try to hide their accent. I live in northern Pennsylvania so I don't hear a lot of accents but if I ever moved down south I'd have an accent in a couple days!

Well I really would name my pet after a Duke character but the only pet I have for now is my orange cat named OJ.

If I had an orange cat I'd name him 'General'. Now if only I could breed them like this:

OrangeCat.jpg

Don't worry, cat lovers - this has been Photoshopped (you can tell by the pixels) ;).

Here is a picture of my 13 or 14 year old cat...my very own Daisy Mae Duke!

And the puppy being my very own Rosco P. Coltrane...well not so much of a puppy any more. He is now almost eleven months old. (He's just as ornery as ol' Rosco was...KHEE!)

They are both really cute. I think little Rosco there is living up to his name. :wink: