Congratulations CDoherty95, August 2011!

Brian Coltrane

HazzardNet's Fan of the Month for August 2011 is CDoherty95! Congrats!

There were several good contestants for this month. CDoherty95 was selected due to his perseverance in re-building another "General Lee" bicycle after his original creation was stolen. This shows great dedication to his love of "The Dukes of Hazzard" as well as strong personal character in not giving up.

CDoherty95 is also an active participant in our Forums and has generated good discussions. We're pleased to recognize him as the Fan of the Month for his contributions to the Dukes of Hazzard fandom. SAL-UTE!

397929720.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thanks everyone,that was really unexpected!!

I did finally get my General Lee finished,just hours before I went on holidays.

I spent most of my time cycling while I was away,and am toying with the idea of trying to put a cb radio or dixie horn on the bike.

I had a lot of free time so I watched most of the episodes from season 4 onwards.

Like many other fans I was shocked to hear of Chris Mayer's sudden death :( Paul,Peggy and Chris gone within a few months of each other :(

Anyway,heres a link to the rest of the General Lee build and a few from various trails I did.http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g368/GeneralLeeBike/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Enjoy!! :)

• 1 month later...