The Extreme Lee

BubbaDuke

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Extreme Lee that was mentioned in a post back in November is being featured on TLC's RIDES this week, airing at 10:00 pm on Tues 1/25 with repeats at 1:00 am on the 26th and 3:00 pm on the 30th. From what I understand they will feature the building of the car on the show. :D

I missed that,does anyone have a pic of this xtreme lee,you talking about the 2006 version of the general,if so uuuuuuugly!

Hokie,if i'm readin you right,you didn't care for the '69 charger as the General Lee! Did you ever see the show"Happy birthday General Lee" ?

That was the dukes proudest moment,and when they drove it out of cooters garage after hours or restoration,what a hot looking mean "orange" machine!

It's unique,to be never copied. That charger looked and was the coolest looking car ever,just check out the surveys hokie,the General lee is voted the hottest car on t.v. history!

Without the original General Lee in this new movie,they might as well pack it in now!

That is the only reason i'm going to see it,to see the General Lee('69 charger R/T) on the big screen!

I'm glad there are others out there that thought the same as I.

Kenny Wayne Shepard made a mockery of The General Lee.

It degraded it in every way it could.

And to think that he wanted one since he was a kid ?!?

He had the chance and blew it...The paint job is the only thing going for it. The graphics are absolutely HORRIBLE.