Just bought a 69 Charger! after years of looking!

greenmonsta79

Well I bought a original RS teardrop antenna off Ebay. I had to redo the wire going into the antenna (from opening and shutting trunk) These are very hard to find and I was lucky enough to get this one! I also bought a NICE Cobra 78x CB off Ebay tonight, So I have all my RARE pieces! all the other stuff like the push bar I can get later!

post-6350-143050813625_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thought I would give yall a shout and say I am still around, just been SUPER busy this summer and getting a bunch of loose end projects wrapped up!!

I bought another Teardrop antenna so I have 2 and have got a couple other small pieces bought for him!! Hopefully this winter I can get down to business and get on it 100%!!!!!

Thought I would give yall a shout and say I am still around, just been SUPER busy this summer and getting a bunch of loose end projects wrapped up!!

I bought another Teardrop antenna so I have 2 and have got a couple other small pieces bought for him!! Hopefully this winter I can get down to business and get on it 100%!!!!!

hello friend, your luck is huge, you have everything for your general. you see: "RS" is the brand of antenna?. nesecito to search for it here in the south. tube also lucky to find a cb cobra78x.

a big hug and much success to you.

carlos.

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=894

Carlos, Yeah they are both the "RS" Radio shack teardrop anteannas that attach to the decklid. the second one I picked up is in alot better shape than the first, I think I have about $400.00 in both Antenna's!!! Way too pricey but I want a AUTHENTIC General Lee!!

Thanks friend, and I started looking in my country, do you think I'm crazy buying these things and not have the car yet??, Jajajajajaja. As you say these things are very hard to get, took a year conceguir a 78x charges.

a big hug and works day and night in your project that we all want to see your GENERAL LEE hazzardnet in meetings. yeeeeehhaaaaaaaa.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have brand new AMD fenders, quarters, outer wheel houses, splash shields, trunk drop offs, front floor pan patches, tail panel, coming should be here next week (big $$$$$$) along with all the other new AMD sheetmetal I have. Hopefully I can get all the sheetmetal on the car within the next month that way I can get the car back on the rotiserre and line the underside with truck bed liner and then start with the final body work and prep, then spray some PPG Corvette flame red base/clear!!!

I won't have the car done for another year at least. I have all the General Lee specific parts already. I have a Tom Sarmento made rollbar with all the stuntmens signatures, and I have to get my pushbar made (have the template I bought from Jon Holland) the car will be blasted and then I can spray the truck bed liner on the bottom of the car, I still have to build the 440 (I have all the machine work done) lots of more $$$$ to be spent! everything that could have been taken apart or painted will be, It will be a very "correct" General Lee as I never intend to sell the car! waited far to long!! :D