Howdy

Howdy Everybody i'd like to introduce myself. I'm a lil' ole country girl livin' in the far reaches of the mountains of East Tennessee. Why here it's so much like Hazzard people name there kids after Bo and Luke. Everyones gotta lead foot and the government, sad to say is crooked as a dogs hind leg. The only differnce is that if the few deputy's we have pull ya over you'll start talkin' and everyone'll forget about the ticket. The smokey's 'round here pull people over to ask them to do some work for 'em. Heck we've even got a moonshiner or two.... and I ain't a kiddin'. And just about every car has a CB therefore we call it the Hancock Net. Nuthin' big ever happens here, it's so peaceful that you could here grass grow........ sometimes.

Welcome to HazzardNet Daisy Duke 01. Looks like you're a couple of hours away from Cooter's Place at Gatlinburg, have you ever been?.

I also see from Google Maps that you have Claiborne County Airport nearby. It's good to see old Cassius is still about and has renamed Osage County after himself :). I think Roger would like it there too - you appear to have Rogersville just down the road.

Wow your right! Gatlinburg's about 2 hours away and so is Knoxville but the Claiborne County Airport, ah I could get there in 30 to 45 minutes and if I take a few shortcut's even quicker. And Rogersville is Drag Race central on Saturday night's. Heck on up the road about 10 miles there is a real General Lee that was used in the shows, and you can tell it too haha. I should also say that if your ever 'round here and go through Sneedville ( the only town in this county) to feel free to run them dang red lights if no ones cummin' just watch out for Roscoe =) and across clinch mountain around 3 p.m. put the petal to the metal 'cause it's cummin' home time why even if your a native you could get run over, but i don't really blame 'em do you?