New

muddyK

Like everyone else I grew up watching the show. My 6&8 year old motor head sons discovered it when CMT put it back on the air. They're hooked. Everything is Dukes in our house now. I am currently deployed to Iraq and came across your site while killing some time surfing. Great site.

Welcome to Hazzard County muddyk.

Thank you so much for serving your country.

I'm also from Pennsylvania.....in Erie County by the Ohio line.

Please keep us posted about your service. We'd like to know how you're doing. Maybe you could start a thread on what life is like there.....although I'm sure you're not permitted to reveal much information....it would be nice to keep updated on how you are. There's a lot of patriotic folks here on the HazzardNet and we want you to know we care about you.

Welcome to Hnet Muddy K! It is always great to meet another Duke fan and hope you enjoy the site.

Thank you for your time and service that you are doing...what a big sacrafice you are doing. Thank-you.

I agree with Roger, it would be nice to hear from you and all that you can post online about it all.

Thanks again...my thoughts and prayers are with you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunetly I can't put alot on here. Im sure you understand. What I can tell you is that you can be proud of the young men and women I am here with. The U.S. and it's freedom are in good hands.

What i was also hoping for , is your indulgence. I would I like to post a few pictures my 6 year old has drawn and sent to me while I m here. They look great in my hooch, but it would make his day if he could see his work on the Hazzardnet. I'll have to find the right forum to put it.

Again, thanks for you support. Maybe Ill meet some of you at an upcoming fest and I can share all the war stories you want to hear.

• 2 weeks later...