be gone

Jami Lee Hogg

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that Jami.

I'm glad you're back but your sad news puts a damper on your return.

For what it's worth, I know how you feel. My best friend (who was also my cousin) was killed when I was 19. That was over 30 years ago but I still miss him. I drive by his house every day and think of him every day. I never got over it but I've learned to live with it in time.

By your post I couldn't tell if your friend died or just left your life for some other reason. It really doesn't matter because the emotions are very similiar either way. The healing process is similiar too. Either way, there's only one thing that ever heals.....time. You can do things to ease the pain in the short term but in the long term, time will be your cure....even though it might not seem like it now.

The folks here might only be computer friends but we really are a family of sorts too and we care about you. Please take one day at a time and surround yourself with positive things.

Jamie I am very sorry for your loss as well. I will keep you in my prayers. I can relate when it comes to seizures because my father has them as well as myself and my daughter who was just diagnosed with them. If it wasn't for my best friend who you all might already know as "SleepysRose" who had grown up with them since she was 18 months old I would have never realized I had seizures until she pointed out that I reacted the way she would when she had one. So both her and I can understand what it is like to have them. I am greatful for having a friend like her because it has been with her help I was pointed to a Neurologist that her own doctor had suggested for me to try and get mine under control. So I am sorry to hear about what happened to your loved one Jamie I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and we are all here for you if you need support.

Sorry Roger he passed away. He had two seizure. He woke up from the first one, but had another one when he was in the hospital and that one he never woke up from. :(