RIP Swamp Molly

RogerDuke

I see that the moderators have posted an announcement that Neva Patterson has passed on to Hazzard Heaven.

Although she was only in one episode she made a big impact with me because I love that episode so much. I wish she would have appeared on more than "Swamp Molly".

This news is extra difficult considering we just lost another resident of Hazzard County, the beautiful Peggy Rea.

I take these losses tough since I love the show so much. It's nice to be part of the HazzardNet since I take comfort in knowing other folks here, feel like the actors on the show, are like family and miss them when they pass on.

Luckily (and by amazing coincidence) the HazzardNet has recently gained a new member of our family who goes by the name Swamp Molly. Maybe that's the Good Lord's way of bringing us comfort.

RIP Neva. Thanks for the memories.

I see that the moderators have posted an announcement that Neva Patterson has passed on to Hazzard Heaven.

Although she was only in one episode she made a big impact with me because I love that episode so much. I wish she would have appeared on more than "Swamp Molly".

This news is extra difficult considering we just lost another resident of Hazzard County, the beautiful Peggy Rea.

I take these losses tough since I love the show so much. It's nice to be part of the HazzardNet since I take comfort in knowing other folks here, feel like the actors on the show, are like family and miss them when they pass on.

Luckily (and by amazing coincidence) the HazzardNet has recently gained a new member of our family who goes by the name Swamp Molly. Maybe that's the Good Lord's way of bringing us comfort.

RIP Neva. Thanks for the memories.

Aww. God bless her, she should have been in more than one episode. I think her and Peggy are in good company up there.

• 1 year later...