Let's talk Dukes!

chrisrogers731

Hi y'all

I live over in the UK and I've just found this site. Love it! I've just started writing my own Dukes blog and I'm starting by currently counting down and analysing my five favourite Dukes episodes. I know you guys don't like links being posted, but if you wanna check it out feel free to message me and I'll get back to you with the address. It's goodoleboys01 dot blogspot dot com if that helps!!

Cheers for now guys, will look forward to chatting to ya :-)

Welcome to HazzardNet Chris. It's good to have another member on my side of 'The Pond'.

With regard to links, I think you are OK posting your link here (mods may correct me :)). Links in your signature are frowned upon, but don't forget to add a link to your profile page. More info here.

I see your blog has only just started, so I'll keep an eye out for updates. Also, thanks for reminding me of the word 'antithesis' - I haven't used it for ages.

Welcome to Hazzard County Chris.

It's awesome that you have a blog about Dukes.

Here's something to consider. Scroll down to "Episodes" and click on "Episode Review". It would be fun if you REVIVED the episode review thread by reviewing your five favorite episodes down there. Don't stop with five. Review all the episodes.

I'd love to hear your opinions about each ep and I'll respond to them with my 2 cents. I sure hope you'll consider it. It sounds like fun. Maybe we can get other folks to give us their opinions too!

Once again, welcome. You sure belong here!

• 1 month later...