2010 Christmas Party

RogerDuke

As we gear up for the festivities tomorrow, I wanna remind folks that we have a new chat application that we're trying out (see "Flash Chat" at the top of the forum). Since many folks have issues with the Java chat, and I haven't head that anybody's had any issues with the Flash chat, I'm gonna ask that y'all use the Flash Chat tomorrow.

3pm EST the doors open. I should be there at the start depending on how much I got going tomorrow, but if I'm not I will be along fear not. Save me some egg nog 'k? And be careful with the fruitcake that stuff can seriously injure people. Heh!

What are you saying?....that Meadowmufn made the fruitcake again this year?

No, actually our fruitcake was passed into our family by my 9th cousin Gerald Ford, who inherited it from his mother's side of the family. Family legend has it that it was originally baked by his 8th great grandmother, Margaret Lynn (1693-1773). It's held up incredibly well over the years, but it is about as hard as a brick. LOL.

Thanks for cleaning up the mess texasdaisy. Since I'm going to be arriving pretty late to the next one, I'll take care of the clean up since I'll be staying late. (Unless Brian comes, then the clean up will be much too big for one person to handle)

Poor Texas Daisy...having to clean up after that big mess you made, Roger. Can't beleive you would leave your huge mess that you made for someone to clean up. Especially TXDaisy. Not bad enough you supposedly "accidently" spilled your drink all over me, but you make someone else clean it up for you. Shame shame shame on you. LOL. Well paybacks are fun and since you agreed to be the person cleaning up next Saturday, you better hope TXDaisy don't make a bigger mess for you to clean up. HA HA.:escape:

Not bad enough you supposedly "accidently" spilled your drink all over me, but you make someone else clean it up for you.

Did you ever get that stain out?

If not, mix a half cup of Uncle Jesse's finest in with the detergent. That ought to take it out.

By the way, did I ever apologize?

If not, I'll have my lawyer type one up right away.

Did you ever get that stain out?

If not, mix a half cup of Uncle Jesse's finest in with the detergent. That ought to take it out.

By the way, did I ever apologize?

If not, I'll have my lawyer type one up right away.

You better hope the stain comes out otherwise you'll be paying and buying me a new shirt...just as the one you ruined. By the way, that shirt costed me five hundred dollars so you better get your check book out.

And seeing how you seem to have enough money for a lawyer, perhaps I should say you should write me another check for all the trauma you caused me for ruining my favorite shirt! :escape:

(Sorry Roger...just couldn't help myself!:rofl::innocent:)

Okay, okay, the check's in the mail...now quit harrassing me.

I'm not sure what color pen that my attorney Benny the Quill signed the check in, but trust me, the check is valid and he really does represent me.

By the way, the check can only be cashed in the eastern providence of Northern Wastalistuania. I hope that's not a problem. I hear the weather's lovely there this time of year.

Okay, okay, the check's in the mail...now quit harrassing me.

I'm not sure what color pen that my attorney Benny the Quill signed the check in, but trust me, the check is valid and he really does represent me.

By the way, the check can only be cashed in the eastern providence of Northern Wastalistuania. I hope that's not a problem. I hear the weather's lovely there this time of year.

Dang Roger...you and your fancy lawyer has a lot of loop holes to jump through. Oh well I can jump through the best of them...and seeing how your supposed check supposedly can only be cashed in Norhtern Wastalistuania...in the easter providence, you'll have to supply me with a map along with gas, food, and hotel money. After all, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be going there...oh well, always up for a road trip as long as I ain't driving. So you better have money set aside to hire me a driver as well. *Gets out a calculator and starts adding up my fees* I can't wait to see this check of your's...I bet it'll be as big as Jimmie Johnson's big check he won when he won the championship! :D

By the way everybody, don't be fooled at the next Christmas party if you see the "number of users chatting" set at 0. That doesn't mean nobody's chatting. Apparently "flash chat" is different and the number of users chatting doesn't register. I'm just saying this so folks don't do like I did and log off because I thought nobody was at the party.

Garrett, the check is the same value of 50% of 50% of 50% of Rosco's last raise which is 50% of 50% of 50% of the comical value of my jokes. I hope that's enough.

By the way everybody, don't be fooled at the next Christmas party if you see the "number of users chatting" set at 0. That doesn't mean nobody's chatting. Apparently "flash chat" is different and the number of users chatting doesn't register. I'm just saying this so folks don't do like I did and log off because I thought nobody was at the party.

Garrett, the check is the same value of 50% of 50% of 50% of Rosco's last raise which is 50% of 50% of 50% of the comical value of my jokes. I hope that's enough.

Yes, the old chat room the number of users chatting shows at the top right of your screen. For the Flash Chat, you can see who's in the chat room by looking at the "users chatting" box at the bottom of the main forum page, underneath where it shows who is online.

Just note, as of right now (4:12pm EST) we are in the OLD chatroom as our special guest is in there. So you might see myself and Mufn as showing for being in the new chat, but the rest of the party is in the old chat.

Last night was my first Christmas party on HNet, and it was very enjoyable. I had a good time meeting y'all there, it's just a shame Jimmie had to go home early :(. Maybe he heard Nasty was doing the eggnog this year. MaryAnne, did you get the buttermilk out of your boots OK this morning?.