Autographs anyone?

Mrs. Luke Duke

Has anyone on Hazzardnet either met the cast in person and/or got autographs from the surviving cast members?

If anyone has written to cast members for autographs, how long did it take for a reply?

I would have love to have gone to Dukefest, but I live in Canada and just don't have the money at the moment to take part in anything.

Mrs. Luke Duke,

I hve been very lucky in the autographs. I have met and talked with Ben Jones (Cooter) in a small autograph signed near Tazewell, VA. This is where I found out about DukeFest 03 in Sperryville, VA. We were on our way to the County Fair in Tazewell VA. We didn't know until we got to the autograph session that Cooter and the General Lee would be also at the Fair. He parked in an outside lot and DROVE into the Fairgrounds. I was on a ride up high and saw this. By the time he parked there was about 200 people around him.

I went to Duke Fest 03. I got Cooter, Sheriff Little, Enos, and Clutus autograph. Roscoe's line was impossible to get in all that day.

I went to DukeFest 04 for both days. We got Rosco, Enos, Clutus and the original moon runners Jerry Rushing and Ace Parker. It was there story that "Moonrunners" a movie was written about which was the basis for Dukes of Hazzard.

Again Cooter was very busy and Daisy's line was the longest for 2 days. My son was LUCKY enough to catch her going from the stage to the autograph tent and got hers. Then after the show was over and everyone was leaving my son got Cooters! We were a 100 %!

Years ago I did send them all a Christmas card when the show was on. I received a picture from Bo, and autographed picture from Luke, and Jesse. Cooter's was the last to come back. In with the autographed picture was a letter stating that Hazzard post office didn't run smoothly as 'Rosco's brother was the postmaster!'

Good luck getting your autographs.

DixieDavenport

In the last 4 years I have met Cooter (He's a sweetheart. He was willing to talk, sign autographes, and take pictures. ) Bo (he was willing do the samething talk, sign autographes, and pictures.) They both made you fell like you where real important. I have also met Rosco and Enos ( They sweet to. Just talk to them and got autographes. Where not aloud to take pictures with them. The place we where at would not let us do it.) For each one of them it took us almost 2 or 3 hours to get up to see them.

Jessi Duke 8)

In case there's others that would like to write to the cast members, I found valid addresses for each of them.

Catherine Bach

15930 Woodvale Rd.

Encino, CA 91436 (not sure if she charges)

James Best

P.O. Box 621027

Oviedo, FL 32762

(charges $10-$15 for autographed picture)

Richard Hurst

1230 North Horn #401

West Hollywood, CA 90069 (not sure if he charges)

Ben Jones

157 Parkway

Gatlinburg, TN 37738-4411

(charges $8-$10 for autographed picture)

John Schneider

4607 Lakeview Canyon Rd #569

Westlake Village, CA 91361 (not sure if he charges)

Sonny Shroyer

201 Klotter Ave Suite #A1

Cincinnati, OH 45219

(charges $17-$22 for autographed picture)

Tom Wopat

P.O. Box 205

Bridgeton, NC 28519-0205

(charges $15 U.S., $18 Canadian, $22 overseas for membership/this includes autographed picture)

A lot of stars now charge for autographs, so don't be a bit surprised by it. I have autographs of all of the surviving stars of MASH and luckily I knew ahead of time that some of them charged a fee and what the fee was so that I was able to get the correct amount send to the right person. It only took me a couple of weeks to get some of them.

• 4 weeks later...

I have met Bo, he signed a picture i had made with him standing in front of the good ol' general, and a shirt and a model of the general, the next year i got to meet rosco and enos, they too signed all of my stuff and shock my hand and talked a little, and last year i was able to meet cooter, he also signed all of my things, he is pretty cool. When he was done signing all of my things he got up and walked over to my parents and talked to me and them for a few minutes, he is my favorite star i have got to meet. Very, very nice. Now, i am lookin for luke and daisy to come to town so i can meet them.

• 2 weeks later...

yall have had better luck than i have,i headed down towards gatlinburg on friday about 3 years ago and ben was gonna be at cooters place the next day so i checked into my hotel that night and got up the next morning and headed for cooters but my fuel pump went out of my truck and the garage couldnt get a new one till the next day so i couldnt make it to cooters till sunday after he had left so i was very mad,but i did get a tshirt and hat from there so it wasnt a total loss :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I wish they would have hazzard meet here in the maritimes,like as in Miramich New brunswick. There's lots of room to have a duke fest there,and I so dream to meet the original cast of the Dukes.

Dream on I guess,sur e would be cool to meet them all and get my model Of the General Lee signed,that would a classic model then.

Anyways,thaught I'd share this pic of Daisy Duke,don't know if it's fake or not,but sure looks fine.... :wink::D

OADaisyDuke.jpg

I wish they would have hazzard meet here in the maritimes,like as in Miramich New brunswick. There's lots of room to have a duke fest there,and I so dream to meet the original cast of the Dukes.

Dream on I guess,sur e would be cool to meet them all and get my model Of the General Lee signed,that would a classic model then.

Anyways,thaught I'd share this pic of Daisy Duke,don't know if it's fake or not,but sure looks fine.... :wink::D

OADaisyDuke.jpg

Dukefan.......

I don't get it. You talk about how the movie had no morals and wasn't the Dukes and such. How bad it was with the profanities and innuendo .

YET you show that cropped picture of Daisy Duke (Catherine Bach)

Isn't that like a double standard going against you said the origanl Dukes stood for? Family, wholesomness.......Jessica Simpson wasn't even that naked..

I just don't get it...Go figure

Darrell

• 10 months later...

Thanks to whoever it was for posting the addresses. Although the charging for pictures is normal these days, I have no way of getting anything because of where I now live. Of course, I'm still hoping to one day get that autograph from Sonny since Enos was always my favorite. I'll have to see how I can one day manage it.

Does anyone know if those addresses are good for just sending a letter? I would like to just write to some of them and thank them for the show because it was a very positive part of my childhood. :)

• 5 months later...

Hey y'all

Thanks to a very dear friend of mine, I have a personalized autograph from Tom and John's on the front of a limited edition collier and co movie case. And also, John spoke to me on the phone which was a major highlight of my life and one I am not going to forget for a long time! lol