HazzardNet Anagrams

HossC

Thanks again to BoJames whose PM saved me typing the answers :):

Minimises Loosing - Limo One Is Missing

I Anger Nanny – Granny Annie

Loosen Turbine - Enos In Trouble

Laywomen Conning Jewels - Welcome Waylon Jennings

Fay: Leather Woman - Lawman Of The Year

Smokey Bear Raced Huge Lout - Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough (again!)

Lesser Truth - The Rustlers

Zodiac Ranch, Not Zen - Hazzard Connection

Grandsons Mix Soil - Mason Dixon’s Girls

A Storm Soon, Coy - Too Many Roscos

Today's ones are:

Eyeballed Green Goo

Budget Lions

Hot Gunfight Aged John

Robbed Huge Skirt

A Baronet's Sherbets

Yacht Glee

Roasted Pair

One's Clubs

User Sedates Jerk

Garrett Broke Baby Hen

Well done again MaryAnne - I also thought it was out of character for Garrett :). Here's the complete list of yesterday's answers (courtesy of BoJames):

Eyeballed Green Goo - Goodbye General Lee

Budget Lions – Double Sting

Hot Gunfight Aged John - The Haunting Of J.D Hogg

Robbed Huge Skirt - Big Brothers, Duke

A Baronet's Sherbets - The Boar’s Nest Bears

Yacht Glee - The Legacy

Roasted Pair - Road Pirates

One's Clubs – Uncle Boss

User Sedates Jerk - Arrest Jesse Duke

Garrett Broke Baby Hen - The Great Bank Robbery

Some new ones for y'all:

Lovely Rose Tusk

Surfer's Moth Count

Foretell The Unrest

Free Hazardous Tzar

Aha, Doggy Dies

Flatly Not Dinner

Mister Abandoned

A Day Rider

Fool Deals Acrylics

Darkening Used

I'll leave these up until Sunday to give everyone a chance to guess them over the weekend.

These are just way too tough for me so I haven't been participating. Whatever part of the brain that is needed to solve these must be severely underdeveloped in my noggin because I just don't have the knack for them....

Plus I hate hearing about Garrett being mean to poor defenseless animals.

Well I agree with the first part there, Roger...I'd be here forever trying to unscramble the letters. If I watched more episodes perhaps I'd be better at it, plus have the time to sit and write it all out and go through all the letters. So far, I haven't done such a great job at it.

But I think your ears aren't working either, Roger, that wasn't my fault. It was all Rosco! If he didn't falsely accuse me and tried arresting me, I'd never have ran to begin with! The dang animal just ran under my feet!

Garrett, you've been watching too much NASCAR with all those guys wrecking and blaming someone else. It's starting to rub off on you. Now you're beating up poor innocent defenseless animals and trying to blame a poor sweet innocent Sheriff who was just trying to do his job and protect the good folks of the HazardNet from the criminal element who hangs out here....namely you. (I'm sorry but I never really thought you were that bad of a person until this hen incident)

Okay, some guesses....

Lovely Rose Tusk - Luke's Love Story

Surfer's Moth Count - Southern Comfurts

Foretell The Unrest - The Fortune Tellers

I reckon if I got a list of the episodes I might have an easier time with this. LOL. I'm trying to do it from memory and I don't remember all the episode titles off hand.

Garrett, you've been watching too much NASCAR with all those guys wrecking and blaming someone else. It's starting to rub off on you. Now you're beating up poor innocent defenseless animals and trying to blame a poor sweet innocent Sheriff who was just trying to do his job and protect the good folks of the HazardNet from the criminal element who hangs out here....namely you. (I'm sorry but I never really thought you were that bad of a person until this hen incident)

Well, Roger, once again, I'll give you the little credit you are deserved. I may watch way too much NASCAR (I don't see this as a problem. Do you? ;) ) and some of those guys do wreck and blame everyone else for it. But on account that those drivers bug me when they can't take responsibility for their own actions and guilt, I am a hundred percent that they didn't rub off on me. In fact, it insults me that you would stoop so low as to compare me to them! What have I ever done to you to deserve that? Or what have I done to deserve to be labeled as someone with a criminal element? Sweet innocent ol' Rosco, as you call him, may have been doing his job, but if so, he needs to get his eyes checked. Think it should be you he should be after, not I. Perhaps he could charge you with speeding on account of how many posts you already have...especially compared with innocent ol' me. :D

Me? A bad person? Your insults just keep getting worse and worse the more you go on. I think you should stop while you can and before it's too late! That hen did it herself. Not that I didn't feel bad. I did. In fact, I made sure to put the poor bird to good use as so she wouldn't have had to die in vain and all. I took her over to orphanage and grilled her so all them kids would have a bite to eat. Didn't hear any of them complaining...Perhaps you should get all your information correct before you go and labeling a person, such as I, like you did. Me, a bad person? Perhaps not a great person, but highly doubt I'm a bad person either. ;)

MaryAnne, I wouldn't call it cheating to have a list of episode titles by your side when you try to solve these - I can't always remember what they are until I've had a good look ;). It's a good rule of thumb that any anagrams with two 'Z's is likely to have Hazzard in the name, and most of the ones with 'K's have Duke/Dukes in them.

I thought I'd better post the answers to the last set in an effort to break up the on-going dispute between Garrett and Roger. Don't you guys know - Dukes don't fight Dukes.

One day I'll catch BoJames out, but not this time (one day I might get caught out myself by not checking the answers before I post them :)):

Lovely Rose Tusk - Luke’s Love Story

Surfer's Moth Count - Southern Comfurts

Foretell The Unrest - The Fortune Tellers

Free Hazardous Tzar - Treasure Of Hazzard

Aha, Doggy Dies - Sadie Hogg Day

Flatly Not Dinner - Find Loretta Lynn

Mister Abandoned - One Armed Bandits

A Day Rider - Dear Diary

Fool Deals Acrylics - Close Call For Daisy

Darkening Used - Dukes In Danger

To take the heat off of Garrett, I've included other Hazzardites in the first four of today's anagrams:

Roger Tries Hardened Fruit

Dizzy Mufn Uses Coolest Hardhat

DoH MaryAnne's Hot Fuzz Actor

Boss Brian Fed Yet?

Defy Honored Assassin

Hurried Ski Tickets

They Bandage Peripherally

Gourmets Fry Hostage's Hare

Scout Ministries

Yak Brays, Maybe

Man, these are tough! LOL. Even with the episode list to go through, they don't necessarily jump out at me. However, I've figured out a couple of them...

Dizzy Mufn Uses Coolest Hardhat - The Sound of Music - Hazzard Style

DoH MaryAnne's Hot Fuzz Actor - James Best. Oh! No, I mean... The Ransom of Hazzard County.

Khee! :lol:

Well done MaryAnne, one of these days you'll get more than 3 ;).

BoJames has filled in the blanks:

Roger Tries Hardened Fruit - Return Of The Ridge Raiders

Dizzy Mufn Uses Coolest Hardhat - The Sound Of Music – Hazzard Style

DoH MaryAnne's Hot Fuzz Actor - The Ransom Of Hazzard County

Boss Brian Fed Yet? - A Boy's Best Friend

Defy Honored Assassin - Days Of Shine And Roses

Hurried Ski Tickets - Dukes Strike It Rich

They Bandage Peripherally - Happy Birthday General Lee

Gourmets Fry Hostage's Hare - The Treasure of Soggy Marsh

Scout Ministries - Miss Tri-Counties

Yak Brays, Maybe - Mary Kaye’s Baby

Today's 10 have a slightly risqué theme, but we are in the swamp :).

Filthy Partner

Me, Prone

Nudist Eats Gradually

A Dodgy Geisha

'Hey Look', Nudist Howled

My Erotic Legs

Prostitute Shows Inference

Soggy Nudist Dad Whines

Voyeurs Lost Elk

Close Buns

Awright, I attempted more than three here. LOL. Infact, I tried to do all of them but the two I didn't get....I'm getting crosseyed going through the episode list. ROFL

My answers...

Filthy Partner – RIP Henry Flatt

Me, Prone – Repo Men (bolukeduke already got this one. Khee!)

Nudist Eats Gradually - ????

A Dodgy Geisha – Sadie Hogg Day

'Hey Look', Nudist Howled - ????

My Erotic Legs – Coy Meets Girl (Perhaps this should be the title to Catherine Bach’s autobiography???)

Prostitute Shows Inference – Witness for the Persecution

Soggy Nudist Dad Whines – Daisy’s Shotgun Wedding

Voyeurs Lost Elk – Luke’s Love Story

Close Buns – Uncle Boss